WTS: STAR Model 'B' WW 2 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Trading Post / Parts Bin > Non Walther Items

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2015, 07:10 PM   #1

lavgrunt .22
WTS: STAR Model 'B' WW 2 **BETTER PICS**

Time to clean out the gun closet!! My loss is your gain and I am hoping all this stuff finds a good home! I will ship on your dime.

1). I am in the north OC/west Riverside area of Southern California and can meet local buyers within a 30 mile radius.

2). I will ship on your dime as long as its legal to do so.

3). The first unconditional “I’ll take it!” posted in THIS thread followed by an email to me gets the item. If you have questions etc., I will try to respond as soon as I can, but that does not give you dibs on the item.

4). I am really bad about checking my PMs. The best way to get a hold of me with questions etc. is via email: [email protected]

5). PAYMENT:
MONEY ORDERS/CERT FUNDS — No sweat, we good!
CASH at FTF.

#1). Make: STAR (C&R Eligible)
Model: Model 'B'
Caliber: 9mm
Location (city or county): West IE/North OC
Price: $450 **NOW $425**
Will ship (Y/N): Y
Other info: Very clean, classic World War 2 9mm. This one was probably shipped to Bulgaria and captured by the Russians. Comes with one original magazine. It is nonmatching and import stamped. It's all original, refinished and shoots very well. The bore is very nice and functions flawlessly mechanically. The overall finish is fantastic! No need to get one of the beat up STARs now available.

Last edited by lavgrunt; 09-07-2015 at 05:50 PM.
lavgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 09-03-2015, 07:19 PM   #2

lavgrunt .22
FYI......P5 is listed in WALTHER section.........92S is sold........Thanks
lavgrunt is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Trading Post / Parts Bin > Non Walther Items