FS in TX - Fullsize Sig 220 Dark Elite - 45 ACP - Like new! - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Trading Post / Parts Bin > Non Walther Items

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2015, 11:19 AM   #1

ShipWreck .22
FS in TX - Fullsize Sig 220 Dark Elite - 45 ACP - Like new!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

FS in TX - Bryan/College Station area (I'm not that far from Houston).

$800!

Fullsize Sig 220 Dark Elite in 45 ACP - The gun comes with factory adjustable night sights. The gun also has thin, factory aluminum grips, and the two 8 round mags that came with the gun. These grips are the thinnest grips available for a Sig 220.

The gun has never been holstered and has no scratches on the finish.

I am selling it because outside of a fullsize govt 1911, I just prefer 9mm over 45 ACP.

The gun has EXACTLY 195 rounds fired thru it on the following days:

06-27-15 145 Rounds (11 Hydrashok, WWB + American Eagle)
08-01-15 050 Rounds (WWB)

TOTAL 195 Rounds

Gun has worked 100% with NO issues at all, and it functioned perfectly with 230 gr Hydrashok JHP rounds.

The gun comes with two 8 round factory magazines, the manual and the factory box. The small allen wrench to adjust the sights is also included - I never used it because the sights are dead-on out of the box.

My price is $800 (this is a great deal for a Sig 220 with thin aluminum grips and adj sights)

(I originally had this gun listed with 6 mags - this ad is for just the two mags that came with the gun, but at a lower price!)

Please email me at [email protected] and the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information gets it.

FACE TO FACE sales only.

Last edited by ShipWreck; 08-15-2015 at 05:00 PM.
ShipWreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Register

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Trading Post / Parts Bin > Non Walther Items