F/S or T-Colt All American 2000-1st Edition-MINT w/5 mags! - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Trading Post / Parts Bin > Non Walther Items

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-03-2013, 10:40 PM   #1

mosquito .22
F/S or T-Colt All American 2000-1st Edition-MINT w/5 mags!

I live in NY so, my governor just made this gun illegal, (in its present condition) as of January 15th, 2014! I have 4 choices:

1. Use it as a paperweight
2. Use it as a single shot
3. Pin the mags (kill the value)
4. Send it off to a new home!

#4 WINS!

This is a Colt All American 2000 - 1st Edition, in absolutely MINT condition. This is the first run that was made with a steel slide and an alloy frame....NOT, the polymer frame as the regular later editions were! Comes in original box with everything that came with the gun and the outer cardboard box (A bit tattered) but there, none the less! Everything, other than the cardboard outer sleeve is in immaculate condition. This is a rare collectable firearm that will only increase in value as time goes on. It started out as Colt's answer to other firearms of the day but never took off and was considered an Edsel, in its time! We all know how valuable Edsel's are today! Interested in handguns only! FFl to FFL only and remember I am in New Yorkistan so, everything needs to comply! Let me know what you have and please use my email as that comes directly to me! E-mail for more pics of all the goodies! Valued at $1000.00!

Glenn
[email protected]
mosquito is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 04-03-2013, 11:44 PM   #2

Boogs .22
Did not see it listed-- I noted "absolutely mint/immaculate" but, any rounds through her?
Old 04-04-2013, 07:42 AM   #3

mosquito .22
About 50, that I can confirm. It appeared unfired, before that! It shot/performed, flawlessly! No FTF, no FTE, no issues at all!

G

Old 04-04-2013, 09:45 AM   #4

Iron Man .22
I have dozens of handguns. Mention what you want and I will most likely have it.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:52 PM   #5

mosquito .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
I have dozens of handguns. Mention what you want and I will most likely have it.
PM sent!

Glenn
[email protected]

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Trading Post / Parts Bin > Non Walther Items

Search tags for this page
colt all american 2000 alloy frame
colt all american 2000 first edition

colt all american 2000 first edition value

colt all american 2000 just the box
Click on a term to search for related topics.