New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here ... - Page 430 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > WaltherForums.com > New Member Welcome Center

Like Tree449Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2019, 06:17 PM   #4291

randy@rbt55.com .22
New CCP M2 Owner

Hello. I am new to the forum. I recently purchased a CCP M2 and am loving it. I am new to the sport of shooting and was recommended to purchase a CCP M2 from my son, whom is fairly knowledgeable about firearms. I read about the forum while reading another website and the poster recommended this forum to get answers about the CCP. I am from Erie County, PA.
randy@rbt55.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 07-18-2019, 06:57 AM   #4292

sig_230 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl Snyder View Post
Just checking in. Have owned a Walther/Manurhin PPK/s for several years, and recently acquired an unmarked (only marking is serial number) PP .32 ACP in excellent condition with correct holster and one mag. Still researching the PP and holster origins. Also collect PP/PPK derivatives (Bersa, etc.).

Welcome home. I have a nice Manurhin PP myself.
Old 07-18-2019, 06:59 AM   #4293

sig_230 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hello. I am new to the forum. I recently purchased a CCP M2 and am loving it. I am new to the sport of shooting and was recommended to purchase a CCP M2 from my son, whom is fairly knowledgeable about firearms. I read about the forum while reading another website and the poster recommended this forum to get answers about the CCP. I am from Erie County, PA.

Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell.

Old 07-20-2019, 01:08 AM   #4294
Supporting Member

shootit1 .22
Hi, This i shootit1 from Norco, Ca. just recently got a new/used 1970 ppk/s from an estate sale. Looking forward to finding out more about it. Kinda don't want to shoot it just yet as it came with everything, test target, cleaning kit, manual, and 3 mags all in a nice box. any advice on weather shooting it will kill the value?
shootit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 07:31 AM   #4295

sig_230 .22
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell. Are there holes in the test target? If so, it's already been shot.
Old 07-20-2019, 12:20 PM   #4296
Supporting Member

shootit1 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by sig_230 View Post
Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell. Are there holes in the test target? If so, it's already been shot.
Copy that!, great analogy I don't really care to much to have a safe Queen! Besides my wife already has her eyes on it for one of her carry guns!
shootit1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2019, 04:23 PM   #4297

DKerby .22
Smile Hi from a new member

Hi All,

I was just surfing the net when I found this site. Being a past and present Walther owner/shooter I wanted to see what was going on with the members of this site.

I am retired from an Aerospace company formally owned by Ford.

I am fighting with the current restrictive laws restricting gun owners in this state (CA) and enjoying my photography hobby and the occasional trip th the gun range. Originally from Michigan, I miss being able to go out on the back 40 and shoot when I want to.
DKerby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 07:23 AM   #4298

sig_230 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKerby View Post
Hi All,

I was just surfing the net when I found this site. Being a past and present Walther owner/shooter I wanted to see what was going on with the members of this site.

I am retired from an Aerospace company formally owned by Ford.

I am fighting with the current restrictive laws restricting gun owners in this state (CA) and enjoying my photography hobby and the occasional trip th the gun range. Originally from Michigan, I miss being able to go out on the back 40 and shoot when I want to.

Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell. Before Gov. Reagan you could just go out on the back 40 and shoot when you want to. And even carry openly.
Old 07-24-2019, 06:27 PM   #4299

Bucher33 .22
Hello All Recently retired and got out of California quick as possible. Now spending time between Oregon and New Mexico. Always been an old revolver guy but carried a stainless PPK .380 Last year moved to a PPS M2 9MM Love this gun It feels, handles and shoots great. Also recently purchased a P 22. Out of 5 .22 pistols this is now my favorite plinker. Looklng forward to hearing about all the Walthers out there.
Bucher33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2019, 06:43 AM   #4300

sig_230 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucher33 View Post
Hello All Recently retired and got out of California quick as possible. Now spending time between Oregon and New Mexico. Always been an old revolver guy but carried a stainless PPK .380 Last year moved to a PPS M2 9MM Love this gun It feels, handles and shoots great. Also recently purchased a P 22. Out of 5 .22 pistols this is now my favorite plinker. Looklng forward to hearing about all the Walthers out there.

Welcome home. Pull up a stump and set a spell.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > WaltherForums.com > New Member Welcome Center

Tags
new to forum

Search tags for this page
https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/new-member-welcome-center/10023-new-members-introduce-yourselves-here-426.html#post1
https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/new-member-welcome-center/10023-new-members-introduce-yourselves-here-post1186700.ht

news

philippines walther p99 backstrap for sale
tdr 911 laser for walther ppq m2
umarex 22lr manila
walther p1 129
walther pp 753760
walther ppk price at national armory
walther ppk-l dural 7.65 32
walther ppq m2 22lr for sale in vancover wa.
walther ppq m2 philippines
Click on a term to search for related topics.