New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here ... - Page 11 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > WaltherForums.com > New Member Welcome Center

Like Tree456Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 01:39 AM   #101

m6amba .22
http://s230.photobucket.com/albums/e...t=100_0640.flv

not sure why the first link didn't work, and I guess I can't edit my posts in here...oh well
m6amba is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 09-21-2009, 09:31 AM   #102
Super Moderator

searcher451 .22
Hi, m6, and welcome to the forum. We hope that you enjoy your time here, and congratulations on you excellent selection in handguns. Your photo posted just fine. Editing posts is reserved at the moment for supporting members; you can run a search or look at the FAQ section to see how it works.

It's nice to have you on board.

Μολὼν λαβέ
searcher451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009, 01:03 PM   #103

andeewilli .22
what is it and whats its value

Hello everyone, I am really new to this stuff and am seeking information. I inherited a rifle from my husband that simply reads Walters patent on the action cal 12-65m/m=2 3/2 kruppstahl with a cross symbol inside a starburst and the word Nitro on the barrel, the barrel length is 25", can anyone tell me what it is and what is it worth? thank you so much for any information.
andeewilli
andeewilli is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-29-2009, 11:10 PM   #104

ksgdpm .22
Hello from Sleepy Hollow, Illinois

Greetings- I have frequented the forums here for info for a while and joined yesterday. I have several handguns, rifles and shotguns. My favorites are my Walthers, I have a Gen 1 .40 cal and my wife shoots a gen 1 9mm. My interests are bass fishing, shooting, cars and any technology in general.
Look forward to furthering my knowlege and hopefully helping by imparting some. Dr. K Gavin
ksgdpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:26 AM   #105
Super Moderator

searcher451 .22
Welcome aboard, Doc. You have a fine taste in firearms. Hope you enjoy your stay on the forum.

Μολὼν λαβέ
Old 09-30-2009, 09:27 PM   #106

ksgdpm .22
I started another thread regarding laser/light combos- I'm looking to mount combos to both walthers, as they are our gunvault/bedside sidearms. I've been happy with my Streamlight TLR-2 on an older (1983, Made in Italy) Beretta. Now I'm considering the Blast-2 LED (150 lumens) laser, which configures the laser on top of the light, closer to the barrel which should be more accurate w/lower parallax. Problem is I can't find much in the way of reviews for the Blast 2 unit online. Any input, or suggestions for other units to consider? this is an expensive and important decision as these will be THE primary weapons for home protection.
ksgdpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 07:35 PM   #107

slimcolo .22
New from Colorado

Hello from Colorado
slimcolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 08:42 PM   #108
Super Moderator

searcher451 .22
Welcome aboard, Slim. We hope that you enjoy your time on the forum.

You've presented something of a puzzler in your opening post. If you know how to field-strip a PPK and have failed to crack yours open, and if you've had three 'smiths take a look and they, too, have failed, then Super Glue seems to be a logical explanation -- that or some Bubba work that went awry. But let's see what some of the experts have to say on the matter.

Μολὼν λαβέ
Old 10-21-2009, 05:30 AM   #109

wyodriver .22
Greetings from Western Wyoming. My name is Josh and I just took delivery on Oct. 13, the first firearm that I actually purchased: a Walther P99 AS .40 cal. (The others were inherited from my father.) I also have a PPK clone called a FEG PA-63 9mm Mak. and a .22 single shot rifle.

I wasn't really into owning more firearms untill I went shooting with a buddy of mine. From there I was hooked. And thanks to some 007 movies I got to researching Walthers, and found what I wanted. A few months later here I am, a proud owner of one fine piece of engineering.

Thanks for the forum. I look forward to hearing from other Walther owners as well.

P.S. If you have a Facebook account, I just started a group page up for the PA-63.
wyodriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 10:27 AM   #110
Super Moderator

searcher451 .22
Hey, Wyo, and welcome to the forum. We trust that you'll enjoy your time here. Your choice of Walther firearms, at least, is sterling; the P99 has many fans here. If you run a search, you might even find a thread or two about the FEG clone.

Welcome aboard.

Μολὼν λαβέ

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > WaltherForums.com > New Member Welcome Center

Tags
new to forum

Search tags for this page

news

philippines walther p99 backstrap for sale
pp cup-philippines
trigger spring for walther tph
umarex 22lr manila
walther p1 129
walther pp type 11 pp sport
walther ppk price at national armory
walther ppk-l dural 7.65 32
walther ppq m2 22lr for sale in vancover wa.
walther ppq m2 philippines
where can 22amo be baught
Click on a term to search for related topics.