OlSoul, are you planning to getting a Group together before May for Shooting at PSL? - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Gun Matches and Shooting Competitions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2014, 03:15 PM   #1

Hobe Sound, FLA .22
Question OlSoul, are you planning to getting a Group together before May for Shooting at PSL?

I had hoped you would post a new Off Season Shoot for us that could make it at the St. Lucie Shooting Center. Still waiting to hear of it. It is a long time from May to May. Can we do anything at all? Paul in Hobe Sound.

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt, 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.
Hobe Sound, FLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 12-01-2014, 12:02 AM   #2
Super Moderator

Pilotsteve .22
Paul, you are fortunate to live so close to the venue. Too bad life's course led me back north to New England because if I still lived in Daytona Beach it'd have been a very manageable drive for me to drive down to P.S.L. on a weekend to hang out with you at the range. 160 miles is an order of magnitude closer than the drive I'd have to make today.

I can't wait 'till May. It's going to be a day to remember, and I look forward to trying your P88 if you'd let me!

-Pilotsteve
Pilotsteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:21 AM   #3

Hobe Sound, FLA .22
True, I was just hoping the Off Season Oct. Shoot would get back off the Ground. Paul

In Loving Memory of CW4. Paul E. Truitt, 22-September, 1929, 23-February, 2018.
Hobe Sound, FLA is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-01-2014, 09:16 PM   #4

Dudeman .22
I'd like to get together before May, as well. Our family is moving away from PSL next month and would really like the chance to meet some of you while it is still somewhat convenient.
Dudeman is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Gun Matches and Shooting Competitions