USPSA Junior's Program - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Gun Matches and Shooting Competitions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2014, 05:09 PM   #1

Sundevil827 .22
USPSA Junior's Program

Okay, I hope this is permissible.

Ben Stoeger, thru his pro-shop is putting together a donation for the USPSA Juniors program, 100% proceeds will be donated directly to the program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by USPSA Junior Program

The United States Practical Shooting Association, in conjunction with camp sponsors, is pleased to offer a training camp opportunity to USPSA junior members who participate in action shooting sports and have a strong desire to further his or her skills, but whose families may not otherwise be able to cover the cost of the camp's admission and associated fees.

USPSA is offering a total of 5 summer junior camp scholarships. These scholarships are open to juniors ages 9 18 with a current USPSA membership.

More program infromation in the link below

USPSA Junior Camp Scholarship Info

This is really a great program, in my mind, doing something to teach kids to shoot responsibly, and get them more involved in shooting sports is a huge deal, and it makes life long enthusiasts.

Ben is eating the cost on some T-Shirts, or bracelets, or just donate without getting either back in any denomination. I know the NRA has some great programs as well, but since this forum is about shooting sports, and this is specific to one of the shooting sports, thought I would mention it here.

Ben Stoeger Pro-Shop, Donations to USPSA Junior's Program
Sundevil827 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Gun Matches and Shooting Competitions

Search tags for this page

uspca junior competitions

uspsa junior program

uspsa junior scholarship

uspsa junior summer camp

uspsa training camp

walther p22 for youth shooting comp

Click on a term to search for related topics.