Best Way to Sell on-line - Page 2 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > General Discussion

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2020, 12:09 PM   #11

Location: west coast, unfortunately, but my home is worth a fortune!
rossmon .22
My kids don't even want a single gun just for self defense let alone some of the beauties that I have collected. This is what you get sending children to public schools in california, especially the san francisco bay area where some of the dumbest folks in the world now live! Its amazing to watch how the dumb down society works here in many ways from politics to just driving a car.

Thanks, I think i will try gun broker first.
imaoldfart and sunny08 like this.
rossmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 02-15-2020, 12:37 PM   #12

DeutschlandUberAlles .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossmon View Post
My kids don't even want a single gun just for self defense let alone some of the beauties that I have collected. This is what you get sending children to public schools in california, especially the san francisco bay area where some of the dumbest folks in the world now live! Its amazing to watch how the dumb down society works here in many ways from politics to just driving a car.

Thanks, I think i will try gun broker first.

I've had several discussions with GB sellers that are liquidating rare/classic/NIB/safe queen firearm collections. A few state that the kids were brainwashed and reprogrammed while in "higher education" institutions. Morals, principals and values instilled by the community and parents, that were present at the time of HS graduation, are GONE. These are replaced with "collective/progressive" values. I have a few friends here in Texas that are dealing with this, with children going to Texas schools where the parents are alums.
One neighbor removed their daughter from the family alma mater after receiving notification she was on "probation" for making the statement "There is one race, the human race", during a BLM disruption in a library where she was studying for a MAJOR exam.
The parents have numerous siblings that attended this institution, and ALL have agreed to stop sending donations and children there.
sunny08 likes this.
Old 02-15-2020, 05:01 PM   #13

sunny08 .22
I have a good friend who retired from the LAPD last year. He and his wife have lived in California all their lives. Now they are moving out of state. He's so tired of the politics, taxes, cost of living and in general the liberal BS which he says is out of control. Especially the draconian firearms laws. He's talking about Texas or Utah.
sunny08 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 11:27 PM   #14

skchen83 .22
My brother who lives in the San Jose area pretty much just agree to disagree.
skchen83 is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > General Discussion