WaltherForums

WaltherForums (https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   NO TIME TO DIE= BOND 25 TITLE (https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/general-discussion/119374-no-time-die-bond-25-title.html)

colt 08-20-2019 06:42 PM

NO TIME TO DIE= BOND 25 TITLE

Just released the title to the new James Bond 007 movie.

03hemi 08-21-2019 08:05 AM

Bond is so over rated, John Wick would kick Bonds ass and then have him serve him tea.

DeutschlandUberAlles 08-21-2019 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 03hemi (Post 1208456)
Bond is so over rated, John Wick would kick Bonds ass and then have him serve him tea.

The Bond franchise "handlers" have been overusing the online "hype machine". I don't need TWO YEARS of daily email and Google suggestions in regard to updates on "who/what/when/where/why of the next movie.

They've beaten the drum for so long it's broken. Should call it "No Time to Make the Movie, Because All our Efforts are Toward the Hype".

matquig 08-21-2019 02:56 PM

You guys are SO negative! :) But, so true!

Jan whitaker 08-21-2019 03:52 PM

I am waiting very impatiently waiting for # 25 TO COME OUT.

Nomer 08-21-2019 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by colt (Post 1208390)
Just released the title to the new James Bond 007 movie.

Wow, lots of haters here!
I have watched every Bond movie ever made over and over, and really liked a lot of them, some not so much. But it was a movie series like no other when it started, and i'm glad to have had it during my tender formative years.

But I love, absolutely love all of the Daniel Craig Bond movies, I don't care what anybody says, and I am eagerly waiting for the next one, and lament that it will be his last time to play the role. I'll go see it am I am sure to love it. I just hope he has a Walther of some sort in his holster, then I'll be satisfied.

So all you haters go watch John Wick, or finding Nemo, or whatever makes you happy, for crying out loud, it's a movie.

03hemi 08-22-2019 07:45 AM

What are you talking about? When I was a kid I couldn't wait for the next Bond movie to come out, but now they've been beat to death and redundant. But, we had great actors carrying the lead too back then. I personally think it's time for a black midget Bond or a homosexual drag queen Bond, let's breath some life into this dead franchise. lol

imaoldfart 08-22-2019 08:11 AM

I'm waiting for the remake of 'The Sound of Music'.

DeutschlandUberAlles 08-22-2019 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imaoldfart (Post 1208678)
I waiting for the remake of 'The Sound of Music'.

That's funny, me too!

With Mickey Rourke playing Julie Andrews role, and Gabourey Sidibe playing the lead Nazi.

A real "must see".

DeutschlandUberAlles 08-22-2019 10:01 AM

Need to remake Black Sunday too.

With Dr Ruth playing the Bruce Dern role, but as a sexually frustrated/deranged blimp pilot who hates men. Instead of teaming up with a Palestinian terrorist, she works with the US Womans Soccer team, who are bitter they don't bank the $s like NFL players.

Another must see.