NO TIME TO DIE= BOND 25 TITLE - Page 2 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums
 

Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > General Discussion

Like Tree25Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2019, 01:22 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 997
matquig .22
The new "Black Sunday" remake will be scaled down. It will be a high school kid with a bad attitude towards his school, and flying a drone, with a pressure cooker taped to the underside, into the home football game.
matquig is online now   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 08-22-2019, 01:48 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Wildtoad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Blythewood, SC
Posts: 503
Wildtoad .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03hemi View Post
I personally think it's time for a black midget Bond or a homosexual drag queen Bond, let's breath some life into this dead franchise. lol
Nope. Have no issue with a black midget or homosexual drag queens being cast as the lead in some yet to be developed action film where they save the day and the world from doom. But... Bond is a white male secret service agent working for the British government, packing a Walther PPK, chasing bad guys from fictitious evil organizations like Spectre. If the franchise has to change the nature/sex/color of the lead to continue the franchise, then perhaps itís time for the franchise to die. At a minimum, donít call the movie Bond anything.
__________________
Tom

Walther (2009) PPK .380, (2013) PPK/S .22, Ruger (2017) LCP .380, Henry (2017) Mares Leg .22
Wildtoad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:05 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 997
matquig .22
Why not go retro in future movies, and put Bond into a serious, professionally written espionage film set in the 1950's, where Fleming started the whole thing? No silly shootouts (unlimited magazine capacity?), farcical outerspace romps, etc. Just real spy stuff of the time. Make Bond believable again. I'd go see it......
matquig is online now   Reply With Quote
 
Old 08-22-2019, 02:50 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
03hemi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 227
03hemi .22
How about a pre-quell where we find Bond as a young man finding his way to his majesties secret service after being a hit man for the royal navy or what ever make believe branch of the service he came from? I'd go see that.
03hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 02:58 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 997
matquig .22
Casino Royale was kind of a "prequel". Bond was new, and had to earn his "00" status.
Nomer likes this.
matquig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 03:01 PM   #16
Senior Member
 
03hemi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 227
03hemi .22
How about a 2.5 hr movie of Bond cleaning his Walther, Bond finger ****ing his Walther at night and playing with it while he watches TV, Bond cleaning it and polishing it, Bond going to gun shows and buying all he can find just to stock up his hidden gun room with his huge collection of Walthers fantastically displayed on the walls! Lets be honest, we only go to see him whip out his Walther for that total of 3 minutes of screen time anyway.
03hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 03:04 PM   #17
Member
 
Nomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Texas
Posts: 36
Nomer .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by matquig View Post
Why not go retro in future movies, and put Bond into a serious, professionally written espionage film set in the 1950's, where Fleming started the whole thing? No silly shootouts (unlimited magazine capacity?), farcical outerspace romps, etc. Just real spy stuff of the time. Make Bond believable again. I'd go see it......
I'm guessing none of ya'll have seen any of the Daniel Craig Bond Movies? Because they are nothing like everybody is describing here. To me, finally the Bond movies have come up to the quality of production I always longed for with the Sean Connery episodes. Granted, the silly ones made with Roger Moore were almost all hideous, and those are specifically the ones I don't care much for. But the recent 4 films had some of the best, coolest, almost believable, but totally wild action scenes I've ever seen in a movie. Bring out the popcorn!

If you want to talk about ridiculous gun action, John Wick pretty much captures all that end of the spectrum. Bring out the No-Doze. Ho hum!
justanotherguy likes this.
__________________
NRA Patriot Life Member Patron
Nomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 03:05 PM   #18
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Location: California tied, Texas Bound
Posts: 95
romeo_alpha01 .22
NO TIME TO WATCH THIS MOVIE.

Done with all this “wokeness”.
__________________
Father and Son, P88 and P99
romeo_alpha01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 03:22 PM   #19
Member
 
Nomer's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2019
Location: Texas
Posts: 36
Nomer .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03hemi View Post
How about a 2.5 hr movie of Bond cleaning his Walther, Bond finger ****ing his Walther at night and playing with it while he watches TV, Bond cleaning it and polishing it, Bond going to gun shows and buying all he can find just to stock up his hidden gun room with his huge collection of Walthers fantastically displayed on the walls! Lets be honest, we only go to see him whip out his Walther for that total of 3 minutes of screen time anyway.
Alrighty then...
Looks like some people bought a PPK because they saw it in a movie and now they are ashamed of themselves so they try to diminish the movie. Creepy.
__________________
NRA Patriot Life Member Patron
Nomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 03:29 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
03hemi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 227
03hemi .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomer View Post
I'm guessing none of ya'll have seen any of the Daniel Craig Bond Movies? Because they are nothing like everybody is describing here. To me, finally the Bond movies have come up to the quality of production I always longed for with the Sean Connery episodes. Granted, the silly ones made with Roger Moore were almost all hideous, and those are specifically the ones I don't care much for. But the recent 4 films had some of the best, coolest, almost believable, but totally wild action scenes I've ever seen in a movie. Bring out the popcorn!

If you want to talk about ridiculous gun action, John Wick pretty much captures all that end of the spectrum. Bring out the No-Doze. Ho hum!
Well, actually Keanue Reeves was trained by Taran Butler, so that's actual badass gun play handling **** in his movies and not CGI as in most movies. John Wick would chew Bond up and spit em out in little pieces, but first he'd take his Walther away and shoot em just to piss em off.
03hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > General Discussion

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.