Holster discovery -- P99AS and PPQM1 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Gear, Gadgets, Tactics and Training

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2017, 06:45 AM   #1

Whisper .22
Holster discovery -- P99AS and PPQM1

As the happy new owner of a PPQM1, I've been less than satisfied with the range of available holsters to fit it. Yesterday, with the help of a knowledgeable salesperson, I made an interesting discovery:

The Galco Avenger (one of my preferred holster types) made for the Springfield XD 9/40 4" fits the PPQ extremely well. Even better, because of the location of the tension screw, the trigger guard of the P99AS will also fit, meaning that one holster serves well for both handguns.

Kydex holsters, which are more closely fitted to guns than leather ones, may not be as forgiving, but for those struggling to find a holster you like for the PPQM1 and/or your P99AS, maybe this will help.

Cheers,
Whisper
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 09-25-2017, 10:28 AM   #2

muckaleewarrior71 .22
Good info.

My Stealthgear Onyx for my P99 also can handle my PPQ M1 and of course my P99 compact.

P99 & P99c AS 9mm, PPX .40, PPS M2 9mm, and
PPQ M1 9mm!
muckaleewarrior71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 11:12 PM   #3

rontech .22
And a TTGunleather Slim IWB for a Glock 19/23/32 will accept a P99as quite nicely also. Very comfortable and secure. And VERY well made!
rontech is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Gear, Gadgets, Tactics and Training