Kore Essentials Tactical gun belts. - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Gear, Gadgets, Tactics and Training

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2019, 07:50 PM   #1

Jslow .22
Kore Essentials Tactical gun belts.

Just ordered one of these (yes,especially designed as a gun belt). They sure seemed to fit my needs. Really like the look of the adjustment system. Anyone use these belts? Do you like them? Any issues? Suggestions?
Thanks!
Jslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 04-25-2019, 06:29 AM   #2

Jslow .22
Sorry. I now see this is almost a duplicate post. My bad. I’ve tried to delete it but for some reason it won’t delete. Admin, please feel free to delete
Old 04-29-2019, 08:30 PM   #3

Jslow .22
The Kore gun belt arrived today. So far I’m loving it! Thanks for those that chimes in on the other post regarding the Kore Essentials products. Very simple to size to fit. Great retention and comfortable! Anyone looking for a dedicated EDC belt I highly recommend this belt and the Crossbreed belts too.

Old 04-30-2019, 01:15 PM   #4

RogueTS1 .22
I have one and like it very much. I have used a Ranger Belt for decades now, both casually and formally. The Core Essentials leather belt does fit in better for more formal occasions as it appears to be a more formal belt for most parts of the country.

My only complaint, and it is not a functional issue as of yet, is the leather belt is made of cheap Chinese leather. The leather encases a very strong polymer material so I do not believe the belt will sag but if my prior experience with cheap Chinese leather belts is of any value, I believe it may not be very long before the leather starts peeling from the inside polymer. Only time will tell.

The buckles are spectacular .................. Now if they would have placed their buckles on some solid American leather belts I would be very, very confident. As I said; only time will tell. I will give it a whirl and see how it goes.
Old 05-01-2019, 06:32 AM   #5

Jslow .22
I got both the tan and black tactical nylon models. Not the leather. So far they seem super solid, comfortable and very easy on and off. The only try leather gun belt I have is a crossbreed. I like it a lot too.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Gear, Gadgets, Tactics and Training