SW99 9mm 15 round mags $16 + Ship - Page 2 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums
 

Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > FYI - Good Deals

Like Tree1Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2018, 12:00 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
PPS1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: The Free State of Georgia
Posts: 2,731
PPS1980 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue109 View Post
Been running them in the Q and the P99 no issues. Mine didnt have stickers.
Lucky you
__________________
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787
Now more than Ever:
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
PPS1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 01-21-2018, 12:44 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Kar98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: DFW
Posts: 2,569
Kar98 .22
No stickers on mine either.
Kar98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2018, 08:24 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
PPS1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: The Free State of Georgia
Posts: 2,731
PPS1980 .22

The MR magazine inserted - there is a good gap - no issue with spacing.
ShipWreck likes this.
__________________
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787
Now more than Ever:
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
PPS1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 01-22-2018, 05:07 PM   #14
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 38
JWJeep .22
Just ordered 3 for my new-to-me MR9. They'll even match, instead of saying Walther on them. Thanks, that's half the price everywhere else. Magnum Research has them for $32 each, which I thought was good until I saw this. Looked this up a couple of days ago and they were out, but they must have received more, because they're back in stock now. Still showing 9 available after my 3.

I did read one old forum post where people were claiming that the MR versions had better springs in them. No idea if this is true, not having any standard or old P99 mags myself.
JWJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2018, 05:15 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
PPS1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: The Free State of Georgia
Posts: 2,731
PPS1980 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWJeep View Post
Just ordered 3 for my new-to-me MR9. They'll even match, instead of saying Walther on them. Thanks, that's half the price everywhere else. Magnum Research has them for $32 each, which I thought was good until I saw this. Looked this up a couple of days ago and they were out, but they must have received more, because they're back in stock now. Still showing 9 available after my 3.

I did read one old forum post where people were claiming that the MR versions had better springs in them. No idea if this is true, not having any standard or old P99 mags myself.
Glad it was helpful. I have SW, Walther, and MR P99 magazines and haven't noticed any difference in loading them or function.
__________________
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787
Now more than Ever:
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
PPS1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 06:16 AM   #16
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 20
geodirk .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS1980 View Post
Glad it was helpful. I have SW, Walther, and MR P99 magazines and haven't noticed any difference in loading them or function.
So do these work for the PPQ M2 9mm or only with the P99?

Sent from my Vivo XL2 using Tapatalk
geodirk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 06:38 AM   #17
Senior Member
 
PPS1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: The Free State of Georgia
Posts: 2,731
PPS1980 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by geodirk View Post
So do these work for the PPQ M2 9mm or only with the P99?

Sent from my Vivo XL2 using Tapatalk
P99, SW99, MR9, and PPQ M1 if it has paddles they work.
__________________
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787
Now more than Ever:
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
PPS1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2018, 06:39 AM   #18
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 20
geodirk .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPS1980 View Post
P99, SW99, MR9, and PPQ M1 if it has paddles they work.
Thanks for the clarification!

Sent from my Vivo XL2 using Tapatalk
geodirk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 11:27 PM   #19
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 38
JWJeep .22
Got mine this week, look great, all in original Magnum research retail bags. They do have stickers on them though. Guess I'll have to get out the goo gone. Now when my uplula gets here tomorrow I'll be in business.
JWJeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2018, 01:09 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
ShipWreck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Beretta City, TX
Posts: 4,233
ShipWreck .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWJeep View Post
Got mine this week, look great, all in original Magnum research retail bags. They do have stickers on them though. Guess I'll have to get out the goo gone. Now when my uplula gets here tomorrow I'll be in business.
Mine had no stickers
__________________
-
Visit: Texas Gun Forum!!!!
ShipWreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > FYI - Good Deals


Search tags for this page

news

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.