Go Back   WaltherForums > WaltherForums.com > Feedback, Comments and Issues

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By 1942bull
  • 2 Post By admin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2019, 11:44 AM   #1

carr27107 .22
Cancel account

How do you completely cancel your account from this forum?
Old 08-21-2019, 01:48 PM   #2

03hemi .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by carr27107 View Post
How do you completely cancel your account from this forum?
Stop posting maybe?
03hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 03:54 PM   #3

Jan whitaker .22
We will miss you, lots of good times here.
Jan whitaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-21-2019, 04:19 PM   #4

1942bull .22
Sometimes we do not get the response we anticipated when posting in this or any forum. Sometimes we just do not see what value is to be gained in a forum. I have had that happen in several forums including this one. I own and carry a PPS M2. There is little discussion centered on that gun these days, but there is an good library of threads about it here. I have learned from that library. I have also come to learn that there are folks here who really know Walther firearms, and that means there are folks here who could educate me. While I do not find a lot of info here about my interests (PPS M2 and EDC) I do find worthwhile information and do have a sources of Walther expertise here. So I visit this forum because there are people her who know more than I do about things Walther. Hang in. It's worth it.
Deadguy likes this.

Memberships:
Gun Owners of America
Second Amendment Foundation
Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Against Crime
1942bull is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 06:06 AM   #5

Deadguy .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1942bull View Post
Sometimes we do not get the response we anticipated when posting in this or any forum. Sometimes we just do not see what value is to be gained in a forum. I have had that happen in several forums including this one. I own and carry a PPS M2. There is little discussion centered on that gun these days, but there is an good library of threads about it here. I have learned from that library. I have also come to learn that there are folks here who really know Walther firearms, and that means there are folks here who could educate me. While I do not find a lot of info here about my interests (PPS M2 and EDC) I do find worthwhile information and do have a sources of Walther expertise here. So I visit this forum because there are people her who know more than I do about things Walther. Hang in. It's worth it.
I've only been a member here since June when I was looking for a high capacity 9mm polymer. I ended up with a Q5 Match based on Walther praise from here and other forums. However, I decided the larger model just wasn't for me, and have listed it for sale. I do NOT plan on leaving this site because I'm selling my only Walther. Most likely there will be another down the road. It's a fantastic platform, just not a good fit for me at the moment. Had I gone with the regular PPQ, it may have stayed with me!

Tons of info here. Happy to be a part of it.
Deadguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 07:18 AM   #6
Supporting Member

olsoul .22
It is a legitimate question. Some folks desire to limit their digital footprint hence they wish to delete many or all of their memberships to forums and other online accounts.

Whatever their reason, I'm sure it is valid. While it won't erase their past electronic history. It will limit their future history.

The best option would be to contact the administrators and ask to have your profile removed however your post will still be online unless you delete them first.
olsoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2019, 09:39 AM   #7
Administrator

admin .22
Hey,

@carr27107 We don't delete accounts and/or content posted on the site. What I can do is change your username, deactivate your account and remove your email address from our database. When we do this, your account will be deactivated and anonymized and you won't be able to get back into your account. Please confirm if you want us to do this for you.

Niall
olsoul and Badger54 like this.
admin is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > WaltherForums.com > Feedback, Comments and Issues