PPS M2 extended magazine disassembly - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPS > FAQ: PPS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2017, 01:25 AM   #1

Michael12 .22
PPS M2 extended magazine disassembly

Hello,

I read the owners manual on how to disassemble the extended magazine (medium or large floorplate) for the PPS M2. The first step is to use a small screwdriver and lift the Dust Cover's left and second its right front end gently a little bit (0.04") off the floorplate. Next it says lift the Dust Cover rear plate.

I'm having difficulties with this step of the magazine disassembly and I'm not sure how to remove the Dust Cover off the magazine. The picture in the manual makes it look easy but I'm having a hard time on this step. Are there any posted videos (like youtube) about the full magazine disassembly? Or would anyone be able to help share some helpful advice?

Thank you
Michael12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 11-06-2019, 01:40 PM   #2
new

new .22
If you are speaking of re-moving the dust cover from the magazine, you can see it done at the MagGuts.com website, in the support section.
Working on PPS-M2 7/8rnd magazines a video shows how to remove and then re-install the dust cover that "seals" the 7/8 rnd mag floor plates.
new is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPS > FAQ: PPS

Search tags for this page

walther pps m2 magazine disassembly

Click on a term to search for related topics.