Info - Manufacturer Part Number Differences - Page 2 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums
 

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPS > FAQ: PPS

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2011, 04:17 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Firemanjones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Florida & NC Mountains
Posts: 1,326
Firemanjones .22
What is the difference between the black and military finish?
Firemanjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 09-27-2011, 12:56 AM   #12
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 33
ocvandal .22
military is an OD frame

Last edited by ocvandal; 10-30-2011 at 01:40 AM.
ocvandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 01:42 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
Adrenolin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Delaware
Posts: 913
Adrenolin .22
I just bought a new WAP10001 9mm 2 days ago. It has the 3 dot sights with adjustable rears, black slide and came with a 7 & 8 round mag.
Adrenolin is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 10-30-2011, 02:04 PM   #14
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7
Bigsby .22
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
I just bought a new WAP10001 9mm 2 days ago. It has the 3 dot sights with adjustable rears, black slide and came with a 7 & 8 round mag.
@Adrenolin - Congrats on your purchase! Thanks so much for helping us populate this thread with the info!!
Bigsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 12:55 PM   #15
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
HIRISC .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsby View Post
- WAP10006 - 9MM, Black, Polymer Frame, 3 Dot Sights, Ships w/7RD Mag
- WAP10007 .40 SW, Black Polymer, Adjustable Sights, Ships with 6RD Mag


If these need to be amended in any way, please do! Hope this helps.
Bigsby

Hi all. New here.

I'm on the hunt for a new .40 PPS and thought it might be helpful to add these graphics - shows the different iterations of the PPS and some spec's.

Notable are the Massachusetts-friendly (not user friendly IMO), heavier trigger pull (10.5 lb) models WAP10006 (9mm) and WAP10007 (.40S&W).

Thought it might keep someone from ordering one of those models without the intent to do so.

I'm ordering - if I can find one - the 'I trust myself' normal WAP10009 (6.1 lb trigger pull) with Night sights.





Looking forward to learning more here.

/1st post

Last edited by HIRISC; 11-11-2011 at 01:19 PM. Reason: wrong p/n.. duh.
HIRISC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 11:12 AM   #16
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7
Bigsby .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIRISC View Post
Hi all. New here.

I'm on the hunt for a new .40 PPS and thought it might be helpful to add these graphics - shows the different iterations of the PPS and some spec's.

Notable are the Massachusetts-friendly (not user friendly IMO), heavier trigger pull (10.5 lb) models WAP10006 (9mm) and WAP10007 (.40S&W).

Thought it might keep someone from ordering one of those models without the intent to do so.
Greetings! This thread is my first post/thread as well. I do believe that you have 'outdone' me with the addition of these graphics. Very appreciated for your help.
I'll add the new info to the first post today. Again, thank you for your help and welcome!!
Bigsby
Bigsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:22 AM   #17
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
HIRISC .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsby View Post
Greetings! This thread is my first post/thread as well. I do believe that you have 'outdone' me with the addition of these graphics. Very appreciated for your help.
I'll add the new info to the first post today. Again, thank you for your help and welcome!!
Bigsby
Your post was great.. thought I'd add the bit about the MA trigger pull. I almost bought one inadvertently.

Been trying to find a night-site ...009 kit, but nobody seems to have them.
HIRISC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:13 PM   #18
Junior Member
 
cruiser55's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 6
cruiser55 .22
my WAP10002 is black w/3 dot sights and 6 and 7 round mags.
__________________
Walther PPS 40
Glock 27
Glock 26
Glock 23
Kahr CW40
Mossberg 500 Tactical
Bushmaster XM15
cruiser55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 08:42 AM   #19
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3
HIRISC .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by cruiser55 View Post
my WAP10002 is black w/3 dot sights and 6 and 7 round mags.
I'm ordering a ...02 today from Buds.. listed as one 6 round mag. I'll consider it a bonus if I get the extra magazine

Thanks for the info.
HIRISC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:59 PM   #20
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 6
PurpleReign .22
I'm not really sure what this is, but it's listed on the website as the Walther PPS QA .40 "Blaugrau."

It's listed as Mfg. Part Number: WAP10102.

I looked in the Walther Catalog and didn't see that listing. I've never heard of this before, but you can see it here:

Walther Pps QA 40SW 3.2 Blaugrau [PPS] - $537.00 : Jet Guns, Smokin' Deals

Last edited by PurpleReign; 12-11-2011 at 09:13 PM.
PurpleReign is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPS > FAQ: PPS


Search tags for this page
difference in part number and manufacturer number
,

walther pps model numbers

,

walther pps part numbers

,
walther pps qa
,

walther wap10001

,
walther wap10103 pps
,
walther wap10103 pps auto pistol brs
,

wap10001

,

wap10001 vs wap10006

,
wap10006 difference wap 10007
,

wap10008

,
wap10103
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.