Holster choices for .45 PPQ - Page 9 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPQ > FAQ: PPQ

Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2016, 10:55 AM   #81

safearm .22
I was looking at a variety of IWB holsters for the Q45. I currently own a Crossbreed for a 1911 and a Theis for a Kahr PM9. I liked the looks of the Alien Gear but it didn't show availability for the Q45. I sent them an e-mail query and here is their response:

Thank you for your interest In Alien Gear holsters.

The Walther PPQ .45 ACP with the 4.25" barrel could fit but reminder that it may expose more of the trigger than you want. .25" difference.

or you might want to try a 4.25" barrel which is the CZ SP-01 Phantom should fit with your Walther PPQ 4.25" .45 ACP.

either way you can always do the 30 day test drive and return if they do not work or for any other reason. We can also do shell swaps at a later date if we get the exact Walther model in.

Thank you again and enjoy your day.

Based on the above, I decided to go with Vedder Holsters. They have a holster (mold)specifically for Q45, as does Crossbreed and Theis, and their price is less, even with shipping.
Old 11-11-2016, 02:35 PM   #82

Compa49 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compa49 View Post
To anyone who is interested Tucker Gunleather now has the PPQ45 listed. I just ordered a HF1 two tone with border stamping. Now for the long wait!
Well my holster finally arrived a couple of weeks ago. It was a longer wait than is indicated on his website but I think it was worth it. The stamping and stitching are superb. I do wish the color of the brown was a little darker. I was hoping for more of a chocolate brown so the two tone look was more subtle but I know pictures can often not show the true color. And of course leather can have variations. It was extremely tight when I first got it. So tight it racked the slide when I slid it in wrapped in a plastic bag. The only negative I have is there is really no sight channel for the front sight. I did try to stretch that part of the holster by taking a pen apart and attaching the body of it along the slide and putting the gun in the holster that way (as can be seen in the one picture). It did help but the sight still comes out with bits of leather on it when I draw.

OK enough talk here are the pictures.

The full beauty of the holster
https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/a...1&d=1478892794

My make shift sight channel stretcher

Hopefully you can see it, the groove my sight has made

I would definitely recommend this holster to anyone. Just expect to wait a long time. Website says 14-16 for a stamped holster. I waited about 24. When I contacted Rob the first time he said they were very backlogged.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2285.JPG (1.01 MB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2283.JPG (1.55 MB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2286.JPG (2.05 MB, 24 views)
Compa49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2016, 02:45 PM   #83

chandler5566 .22
Vedder holsters has a number of them made for the PPQ 45.

Search By Gun Model - Walther PPQ .45 - Vedder Holsters
chandler5566 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPQ > FAQ: PPQ

Search tags for this page
holster for walther ppq 45
holsters for walther ppq 45
ppq .45 custom
ppq 45

ppq 45 holster

walther ppq 45 acp holsters

walther ppq 45 holster

walther ppq 45 holsters
walther ppq holster
walther ppq m2 .45 holster
walther ppq m2 45 holster
walther ppq m2 45 review
Click on a term to search for related topics.