PPQ VS PPQ NAVY - Page 2 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums
 

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPQ > FAQ: PPQ

Like Tree15Likes
Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2012, 11:39 PM   #11
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 26
william8004 .22
My "standard" PPQ came with non-RFID backstraps. I looked at your pictures and they are great. What confuses me, is the DE & BC markings on the slide. My markings match the Navy, but no drain hold on the slide.

Does the "DE" show country of origin (Germany) and the BC stand for the plant or origin?

Thanks.
william8004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 11-22-2012, 04:52 AM   #12
WALTHER KING
 
TANFOGLIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,448
TANFOGLIO .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by william8004 View Post
My "standard" PPQ came with non-RFID backstraps. I looked at your pictures and they are great. What confuses me, is the DE & BC markings on the slide. My markings match the Navy, but no drain hold on the slide.

Does the "DE" show country of origin (Germany) and the BC stand for the plant or origin?

Thanks.
DE = Germany
BC = proof house Year Code BC= 2012
BB = 2011

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I K
muriwa likes this.
__________________
It is better to have a PPK and not need it than to need a PPK and not have it
TANFOGLIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:27 AM   #13
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 26
william8004 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by TANFOGLIO View Post
DE = Germany
BC = proof house Year Code BC= 2012
BB = 2011

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
A B C D E F G H I K

Thanks!!!

You guys rock! I like this forum.
william8004 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old 11-25-2012, 03:57 PM   #14
Junior Member
 
mouse786's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: johannesburg south africa -gangsters paradise...
Posts: 3
mouse786 .22
hi guys... ive just recently purchased a new PPQ ... but this has got me thinking... about the serial numbers since there is a confusion... about the pics above... since the gun is at the gun dealer still...

FAJ --- are those selected for normal PPQ and...
FAK --- for the PPQ NAVY ?

If any one could assist ... much appreciated

regards
mouse...
mouse786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:11 PM   #15
WALTHER KING
 
TANFOGLIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,448
TANFOGLIO .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse786 View Post
hi guys... ive just recently purchased a new PPQ ... but this has got me thinking... about the serial numbers since there is a confusion... about the pics above... since the gun is at the gun dealer still...

FAJ --- are those selected for normal PPQ and...
FAK --- for the PPQ NAVY ?

If any one could assist ... much appreciated

regards
mouse...
FAJ9999 then FAKxxxx
__________________
It is better to have a PPK and not need it than to need a PPK and not have it
TANFOGLIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 04:22 PM   #16
Junior Member
 
mouse786's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: johannesburg south africa -gangsters paradise...
Posts: 3
mouse786 .22
so the quickest way to see the difference would be by the air hole on slide ?

tnx for ur reply m8.
lrodrgz likes this.
mouse786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 05:21 PM   #17
WALTHER KING
 
TANFOGLIO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,448
TANFOGLIO .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by mouse786 View Post
so the quickest way to see the difference would be by the air hole on slide ?

tnx for ur reply m8.
The only Way .....
olsoul likes this.
__________________
It is better to have a PPK and not need it than to need a PPK and not have it
TANFOGLIO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #18
Junior Member
 
johnr43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 13
johnr43 .22
Plain Back Strap

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKW View Post
I have requested, yet not received. Not a huge deal to me, but their litereature in their PPQ packaging does indicate they will do this.
Ask again. They sent me mine the second time I asked them.
johnr43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 01:39 PM   #19
Junior Member
 
mouse786's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: johannesburg south africa -gangsters paradise...
Posts: 3
mouse786 .22
whats the difference ?--->>> ps or am or lm ?
mouse786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:35 PM   #20
Senior Member
 
rifleshooter474's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,089
rifleshooter474 .22
In picture 0009 if you look at the bar that the small spring fits into the one on right does not have the retaining slot as the bar in the one on the left. Don't think it will let the spring slip out but it seems just unfinished to me.
http://www.tanfo.de/0_WA/PPQ_VS_0009.jpg

Last edited by rifleshooter474; 01-03-2013 at 08:36 PM.
rifleshooter474 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPQ > FAQ: PPQ


Search tags for this page
ppq
,
ppq m2 navy
,

ppq navy

,
ppq navy vs ppq
,
ppq vs ppq navy
,
walther ppq
,
walther ppq m2 navy
,

walther ppq navy

,
walther ppq navy for sale
,
walther ppq navy vs ppq
,
walther ppq tactical navy
,
walther ppq vs ppq navy
Click on a term to search for related topics.


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.