PPQ magazine question - Page 40 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPQ > FAQ: PPQ

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2014, 11:16 AM   #391

Cross .22
M1 and M2 mags aren't compatible with each other. The mag releases are different. You can check Walther part numbers from the Walther Arms web store to confirm whether you're getting the right ones.

M1 17 round mag is 2796449.
M2 17 round mag is 2796694.

Last edited by Cross; 02-11-2014 at 11:20 AM.
Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 02-11-2014, 11:40 AM   #392

Rdster3 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by imaoldfart View Post
It's real simple, M1 mags will not work in an M2. And M2 mags will not work in an M1. PERIOD. Round capacity has NO bearing.
Thanks- I checked on the Walther site and saw the different numbers. . .
But, it doesn't matter, because, while Cheaper than Dirt has the 17 round M2 mags, they won't ship them to my state. . .

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

"A nation which can prefer disgrace to danger is prepared for a master, and deserves one." Alexander Hamilton
Rdster3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 01:04 PM   #393

kampers .22
Cheaperthandirt has some for 29.64 plus $16.49 for shipping two of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdster3 View Post
Thanks- I checked on the Walther site and saw the different numbers. . .
But, it doesn't matter, because, while Cheaper than Dirt has the 17 round M2 mags, they won't ship them to my state. . .
I didn't see what state you live in before starting to type this response. I live in IN and they are able to ship the 17 round Walther PPQ M2 extended magazines to my house. I just ordered two of them from Cheaper Than Dirt's Web site. I checked the print out from my order and they are the correct part number Walther 2796694 so I hope they work in my PPQ
M2 Pistol. I wanted the extended magazine as I hope they give me some more room at the bottom to hold onto the pistol. This is my first center fired pistol and I'm not used to the thicker double stack handles. I have small hands and I need to make sure that I get a good solid grip on the handle before I pull the trigger.

These are the ones with the Steel Blued Finish. I think or hope that they are Walther factory Magazines. I now wonder if they have the coating that makes them slippery? I didn't read the that in the description part on my order.

I will say that they added another 2 or 3 dollars for "handling" and I didn't really appreciate that at all. I almost backed out of the order just for that fact. And that was on top of the cost of shipping which was doubled what it would have cost me to ship just one magazine. They don't weight that much empty. So when you check the prices make sure that you check out the total price of the order as the shipping and handling can add a lot of money to the total cost of the magazine from www.cheaperthandirt.com
kampers is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2014, 11:40 PM   #394

autologic .22
Yeah, CTD has proven time and time again that they are a truly AWFUL company. I will never forgive them for the price gouging they did after the Sandy Hook tragedy. They immediately jacked up the prices of all their guns to ridiculous amounts, and their price for 5.56 went from a pretty decent price to exactly a dollar a round. I will NEVER give them a dime of my money.
autologic is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPQ > FAQ: PPQ

Search tags for this page
magazine for walther ppq

ppq magazine

ppq magazines

ppq mags
walther p99 magazine in ppq
walther p99 mags in ppq

walther ppq magazine

walther ppq magazine compatibility

walther ppq magazines

walther ppq magazines for sale
walther ppq mags
walther ppq p99 magazines
Click on a term to search for related topics.