Model PP in .22LR Caliber - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PP and TP Series > FAQ: PP/TP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2017, 10:26 AM   #1

.22MRF .22
Model PP in .22LR Caliber

Thanks to those who took the time to direct me to the proper area for my questions.
I have a Model PP chambered for the .22LR caliber with no proof marks anywhere, at least not that are visible when assembled. The markings on the left of the slide have the WALTHER logo with the German writing and "PP", the right of the frame has the S/N 1385XX A, from one of the tables I found I believe this to be a 1937 manufacture date but not being that familiar am hoping to verify this and of course ask the question for an approximate value for an 80 - 85% condition pistol, one magazine without offering any photos only because I'm not photo literate. A Walther Novice really appreciates your help.
Old 07-12-2017, 10:38 AM   #2
Supporting Member

imaoldfart .22
Nutttin' to it. Take some good photos....meaning 'in focus'. Go to this site Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet create a 'free' account, upload photos, get/copy links and paste in your post.

For example, here's a picture of another, once popular, free photo hosting web site that seems to be headed for extinction.
imaoldfart is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PP and TP Series > FAQ: PP/TP