Walther disassembly manual? - Page 3 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PP and TP Series > FAQ: PP/TP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2011, 08:23 PM   #21

IPSC .22
You are very welcome....BTW...I don't understand why bringing up old threads is anything more than "neutral"....neither faux pax or otherwise. As long as we keep to topic, it is a good "collection point" to discuss the same area of interest.
IPSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 06-09-2011, 08:35 PM   #22
Super Moderator

searcher451 .22
It's no big big deal, guys. Honest. My only purpose in raising the issue at all was to generate some additional discussion from members who aren't long since dead.

Μολὼν λαβέ
searcher451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 08:38 PM   #23

IPSC .22
No issues.....

Old 06-10-2011, 12:08 AM   #24

Deputy .38
Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher451 View Post
Only that a fresh thread would bring some potential new players to the table; some of the folks in this original post are long since dead from the forum. Thanks for posting the fresh videos, in any event.
Reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated
Seriously, every forum seems to have different rules concerning old threads. If a moderator recommends starting a new thread, and in this case I think Searcher is only trying to help with his suggestion, I would do so. One thing I have learned on EVERY forum I am on...the moderator is the last word on EVERYTHING.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
Deputy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 06:13 AM   #25

ViperR .22
TANFOGLIO has several instructions & videos in the FAQ section at the top of this forum page.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:17 AM   #26

IPSC .22
Not to beat a dead horse ( too late ! ... ).....certainly we need to heed the suggestions of any websites' moderators. Often, the rules have some common-sense basis that transcends all websites....the business of resurrecting old threads vs not doing so seemed to me a different situation in that doing such seems to make later searches easier by having topics clumped closer together. It needn't even involve the original thread responders as long as the later entries stayed to topic. Oh well, as Searcher himself said, perhaps we're making too much hay about this altogether.

If Tanfoglio has such extra info sources....that is great to know. Maybe post a link here of an example?
Old 06-10-2011, 10:39 AM   #27
Super Moderator

searcher451 .22
I'm not sure that this forum has a rule, hard and fast or otherwise, on the resurrection of older threads. One thing is certain: We often refer folks to them when topics come up that have been covered in the past.

In this case, though, far better to let the topic runs its course here, seeing as how we've ground it up fairly well already:

Glad to see that you are still sitting up and taking nourishment, Deputy.

Μολὼν λαβέ
searcher451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:54 AM   #28

gene 1 .22
That You Tube video is the best & most helpful thing I have seen. It answered alot of questions I had. I don't care how it got here just thanks to IPSC .

Searcher,, I hate to bring up a sticky again but this would be a super one, maybe on the thread at the top of the page.. Gene
gene 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 03:01 PM   #29

IPSC .22
Information sharing is what web sites like this are all about. An incredible amount of "collective wisdom" exists on any topic imaginable. I am glad to be able to finally contribute... instead of asking the many previous questions I did to folks on this forum.

Well.....that all said.....can anyone help with details on the strip-down/reassembly of a 22LR slide for PP/PPK? ( It is different than the centerfire models since it does not have a loaded-chamber indicator. A view of an upside-down slide for 22LR does not show an exposed firing pin/spring that can be pushed forward to allow strip-down of the safety lever and the rest..as is the case for centerfire models).

Last edited by IPSC; 06-18-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:11 AM   #30

European .22
I recently joined the Walther Forum and I like the good manners and mutual respect that I see here (or at least in the PP/TPH section, which is the one I regularly visit), which is illustrated by this thread. There's absolutely nothing wrong about disagreeing - in fact, how boring it'd be if we all agreed! However, as the great (and unfortunately late) Stephen A. Camp used to say (in a much more elegant manner than me), it' all about sharing knowledge and trying to find the truth, not about showing everybody else how smart you are. Searcher 451, I'm not buttering you up but I think you can take some credit for the tone of the Forum.
European is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PP and TP Series > FAQ: PP/TP

Search tags for this page
walther pp breakdown

walther pp disassembly

walther pp disassembly instructions

walther pp manual

walther ppk disassembly instructions

walther ppk disassembly manual
walther ppk instruction manual
walther ppk manual

walther ppk owners manual

walther tph disassembly

walther tph manual

walther tph schematic
Click on a term to search for related topics.