Accuracy issues with creed - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > Creed > FAQ: Creed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2020, 05:41 PM   #1

ThreePercenterMOA .22
Accuracy issues with creed

So I'm a first time Walther owner and I'm not getting any consistent groupings at any distance. Going to try new ammo tomorrow. Currently using Winchester 9mm NATO. It's not that I can't shoot I can get 4 inch groupings with my HIpoint JHP model in .45 acp. The trigger is amazing but I can't get consistent groupings and it's annoying knowing that I'm not efficient enough to responsibly carry the gun i traded my carbine for so I could have a carry weapon
ThreePercenterMOA is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 02-08-2020, 05:53 PM   #2

HHPIN .22
Most 9mm's are very ammo sensitive when it comes to accuracy. The NATO stuff is probably +P and may not be conducive to fine accuracy. I'd start with 124 gr ball, std, velocity, preferably with a flat point bullet. Try the same in 147gr.

Most 9mm's I've shot will shoot one of those two loads well. Right load combined with familiarity with the gun should solve any accuracy concerns.
HHPIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2020, 07:57 PM   #3

ThreePercenterMOA .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHPIN View Post
Most 9mm's are very ammo sensitive when it comes to accuracy. The NATO stuff is probably +P and may not be conducive to fine accuracy. I'd start with 124 gr ball, std, velocity, preferably with a flat point bullet. Try the same in 147gr.

Most 9mm's I've shot will shoot one of those two loads well. Right load combined with familiarity with the gun should solve any accuracy concerns.
Thanks I just tried 115 grn and I'm getting consistent groups but they are high left
ThreePercenterMOA is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > Creed > FAQ: Creed