CCP Parts diagram link - Page 2 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > CCP > FAQ: CCP

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2014, 12:18 AM   #11

1917-1911M .38
I added the service manual for the CCP up top. It seems to clearly show how to remove and reinstall the slide. M1911
1917-1911M is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 12-26-2014, 05:24 PM   #12

1917-1911M .38
If I'm reading the parts list correctly there is an ET by the frame and the slide. ET means serialized I think. I take that to mean both parts have the serial number inscribed in some manner. M1911
Old 01-18-2015, 11:08 AM   #13

1917-1911M .38

Thanks again to whomever showed me how to take screens shots. I've wondered for a long time how that was done. I grabbed this picture from one of Walther's videos since there are no pictures of the parts under the grip at this point.

Above you can see that as the trigger is pulled the top portion pivots forward pulling the trigger bar with it. You can see the spring and plunger that presses the trigger bar upward so it will engage the cylinder cam if allowed to rise. You can also see the black safety which when rotated to safe blocks the trigger bar from being able to rise and engage the cylinder. The trigger bar will also not be able to rise and engage the cylinder if the slide is not fully closed.

Also pictured is the disconnect. The sear is behind it and not pictured. I'm not sure what the other springs and plungers do. But, all contact points have the potential for creating a gritty pull if they are rough. Polishing such points usually only smooths things up which makes for a smoother pull and less parts wear. It also looks like the safety can be completely removed from the pistol should someone desire to do that. Can't tell for sure though. M1911
JohnC likes this.

Old 12-30-2016, 01:19 AM   #14

Grey_Gunner .22
Thanks for the diagrams. Helped me determine a user error on my end of the CCP. OOPS I knew there was supposed to be a spring for the slide stop lever.
Grey_Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > CCP > FAQ: CCP

Search tags for this page
ccp parts diagram

walther ccp diagram

walther ccp exploded diagram

walther ccp exploded view
walther ccp internal parts
walther ccp locking catch

walther ccp parts

walther ccp parts diagram

walther ccp parts for sale
walther ccp parts list

walther ccp replacement parts

walther ccp schematic

Click on a term to search for related topics.