Walther Forums banner

Creed Critical Failure...

5K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  DeutschlandUberAlles 
#1 · (Edited)
Post deleted.

#2 ·
Sounds like a round cooked off in the chamber due to a broken extractor. But that's just my over-opinionated opinion.

#8 ·
I'm too over opinionated, self entitled, brand loyal or sometimes just toxic (I'm pretty sure, when the grand kids pull my finger, they think gramps is toxic......I blame it on the cabbage and beer). In addition, I also sometimes go overboard offering up conspiracy theory's.....and some say I'm simply nuts......including my grand kids.

If it wasn't for all that, I'd post my idea/theory.

#11 · (Edited)
At the risk of exhibiting self-entitlement, I'd like to have more details of exactly what transpired between the first "click" and the second "click", and then between the dropping of the mag and the explosion. In particular, how many cartridges or cases were involved between the two rackings, and how? Did anybody pick up all the brass for examination?

And at the further risk of being over-opinionated, my initial impression of this incident is that it most closely resembles the result of a bore obstruction, namely a bullet in the bore immediately in front of the chamber.

M (not a brand loyalist, but arguably toxic).

#18 ·
And not a moment too soon. One wonders why it was posted in the first place. Was a forewarning with no explanation really necessary?

The details didn't ring right. I can understand a failure to extract the apparently misfired round when the slide was racked, but accompanied by an unrelated failure to strip the next round from the magazine?

Pulling a bore snake through a gun 160 rounds before an accident does not prove the absence of a bore obstruction. It might have occurred on the last round of the previous magazine, or in fact there might be only 14 rounds "still" in the magazine.

Anyway, being a toxic troll, I have ceased to care and have moved on to other mischief.

M

#24 · (Edited)
Good question.

It's not like the OP had to deal with "pics or it didn't happen" type responses.

I would bet if someone went on Glock forums, claimed to have video & pics of a Glock "critical failure" but won't share them, due to Glock forum members being a bunch of crybaby fanboys, the OP would have been attacked starting with post #2.

The posts were deleted because Walther Forum Members did not respond in the manner OP wanted.

Well done all!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.