Walther Forums banner

Do you think there will be a Creed .45, .40, and .22?

6K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  Pinger9x19 
#1 ·
I wonder if Walther is planning on creating a whole "family" of Creeds eventually like they did with the PPQ?
As much as they are hyping the Creed up, I have a feeling we will see the other calibers eventually.

Reactions: MichaelS.
#15 ·
Man I am kicking myself, I finally splurge earlier this year to finally get a PPQ .40 (and a PPS M2) and they do this $100 rebate deal this summer. Figures.

#20 ·
Short answer: No.

I think the Creed occupies the same space in the Walther line-up as the SIGMA (SD9E) in the S&W line.

I doubt Walther will put any further money into the Creed.

I got a PPX and it was ok, but I gave it away.

I refuse to buy a Creed until they "re-introduce" it without the silly name. Whoever came up with the marketing idea probably went to the same school as the "grip zone" people over at Springfield Armory.

#21 ·
I had a Creed until I had to send in the barrel at 3,000 rounds for replacement. After that sold it. It was a great gun, but not for intensive shooting like I do. So I jumped off the Walther line of pistols & went American made again. Got a S&W M&P 2.0 instead. I just have to say that the M&P 2.0 is a awesome upgrade from that brick of a Creed. I also agree with you about the name. That grip zone crap is what steered me away from Springfield.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.