Long term review - Page 2 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > Creed

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2019, 10:17 PM   #11

Mmharon .22
I've had the creed since it came out. Literally within 3 months of it being on the market. I love it, but it's not the best handgun out there. I have never had any issues with it at all. The trigger could be better, the sights need to be replaced ( you will lose a dot or two shortly after buying. It's hard to find parts and holsters (imo). But hey it feels great to me and shoots well and never fails. Good gun.
Mmharon is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 11-08-2019, 05:53 PM   #12

aeorsyn .22
buy a p99 AS 9mm from buds, they only have less than 5 left. 530$
aeorsyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2019, 09:28 PM   #13

hancdc1 .22
I've had my Creed for a couple of years and have shot over 1500 rounds through it. Not one malfunction of any kind, is crazy accurate, and easy to take down. I put a Jpoint red dot on it to help my 59 year old eyes. There is no better 9mm value on the market. I have a Beretta 92 and the Creed fits better in my hand and is way more accurate, It is my favorite range gun.
hancdc1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2020, 10:43 AM   #14

Nevertilt .22
Ive had mine for about 18 months, and have never experienced any malfunctions. Bore axis is a little high, and trigger could be better, but for the price it is a great range gun. I love the way it fits my hand. Have approximately 800 rounds through it, and still no issues.
Nevertilt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 06:31 PM   #15

Kds1969A .22
I got my first Walther Creed and like it so much I bought a second. It’s a very reliable 9mm. The only bad thing was after the first mag one of the rear sights popped off. I called them and they sent out a new rear sight. I have that one as a spare now and bought a set of Trijicon Tough-N-Bright. Add in a stainless steel guide rod and viola. My favorite holster is hands down the Aliengear 3.5 cloaktuck. The Creed is awesome!
Kds1969A is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > Creed