Creed Arrived Yesterday - Page 2 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > Creed

Like Tree3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2018, 10:52 PM   #11

gunn .22
I received the new sight today. Fast response.
gunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 01-20-2019, 04:27 PM   #12

hancdc1 .22
My white dot fell out of my rear sight today. I went to Home Depot and got some white appliance paint. Used a toothpick. Looks fine. Love this gun....
hancdc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2019, 10:40 AM   #13

BigMau .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by hancdc1 View Post
My white dot fell out of my rear sight today. I went to Home Depot and got some white appliance paint. Used a toothpick. Looks fine. Love this gun....

Try some Glow-on, then apply a coat of clear nail polish. Works great on my CREED and never had one of my dots fall off
Glow-On
PPS1980 likes this.
BigMau is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-10-2019, 12:38 PM   #14

wyvern03 .22
Not waiting for dots to fall out....

Picked up my Creed yesterday, and I immediately ordered Meprolights for it. Total of something like $66.... would have been less but WA state charges taxes on everything online----I got a ring off ebay from China, and they charged tax on that
wyvern03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 05:08 AM   #15

GP100 .22
I've had my Creed for approximately two years now and I really like this gun. It is a nice gun for at a decent price. Let us know how it performs for you
GP100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 10:14 AM   #16

dijit .22
I've had my creed for about a year now and am having feed issues. I've tried several different loads fmj and jhp 115 gr 124 gr and 147 gr. I really like the geometry on this weapon but the feed issues are becoming very worrisome. I have only put about 1000 rounds through so far. Any ideas?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
dijit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 11:24 AM   #17

GP100 .22
I have had mine about the same time as you and mine is running fine. I`m no expert but do you have the problem with both magazines? Something else to check is the feed ramp. I understand the ramp and barrel on these are two separate parts joined together and early on some reported the ramp had become loose from the barrel. Not a complete separation but loose. You may want to check that. I`m sure others more experienced than me on this forum will help.
GP100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2019, 08:08 AM   #18

BigMau .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by GP100 View Post
I have had mine about the same time as you and mine is running fine. I`m no expert but do you have the problem with both magazines? Something else to check is the feed ramp. I understand the ramp and barrel on these are two separate parts joined together and early on some reported the ramp had become loose from the barrel. Not a complete separation but loose. You may want to check that. I`m sure others more experienced than me on this forum will help.

I have fired lots of LRN reloads in my CREED without a problem. Barrel and feed ramp are nice and tight. Honestly, contact Walther concerning this problem.

If it was not for the fact I painted my sights with Glow-on paint... I'd consider Meprolight sights. I was thinking about their sight for my AR rifle build. The Israel military/police use their products with great results.
BigMau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 07:29 PM   #19

alexrckid .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunn View Post
Range report. First shot at 15 yards, 4" at 4:00. The rest of the mag in the orange. I shot 100 rounds and they ate the bullseye up. I moved target to 25 yards. All rounds (100) could be covered by a hand in the bullseye. Only bad thing, I no longer have white dots in rear sight. Notified Walther. But I think this is my new IDPA pistol! My wife now has a PPX. She has always wanted it. So I will carry my Creed.

gotta tell ya, i've got a Ruger, Glock, Sig(all 9mm) as well as the Creed....maybe it's just me but the Creed outperforms all of them at the range. maybe be hard to believe but it's absolutely true..not a singlr malfunction of any sort over the last 1+ YEARS.....the Creed JUST has a special feel..
alexrckid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2019, 10:23 AM   #20

hancdc1 .22
I know it sounds crazy, but I put my Beretta 92 in the night stand and use my Creed for the range and for carry. It feels better in my hand and shoots much tighter groups. CDNN advertises it as the best value in America. I can not argue that.
hancdc1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > Creed

Search tags for this page

https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/creed/113094-creed-arrived-yesterday-3.html

https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/creed/113094-creed-arrived-yesterday-3.html#post1202930

Click on a term to search for related topics.