holsters for creed? - Page 2 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > Creed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2018, 06:19 PM   #11

RoSA .22
Soviet USSR style design military holster for sale for Creed

PastorHerb,

I made today one for the Creed and any full size 4", 5" and even a 6" pistol will fit.
It is made for the Taurus PT 92 AFS 5" 9x19 pistol (an Beretta 92 clone).

See attached Fotos.

It's modeled after the soviet Tokarev Military Holster but has some variations. The concept is the same to have an full protected pistol + a Magazine pouch.
Here the original soviet russian Tokarev Holster:

The 3 Pictures above are the original russian Military model.

Here the pics of the one I made:
https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/a...1&d=1522101814

The Magazine compartment will hold 2 spare magazines. I tried it with 1 since I dont have 2 but it will hold easy 2 spare Magazins of any full size pistol.
The Holster is modeled after the Beretta 92 pistol Family with the design in mind of the soviet makarov/tokarev Holster.
The Holster is a bit on the bigger side as such as the pistol will fit with an red dot sight mounted. It holds any full size pistols equiped with red dot sights.
Leather used is full grain 1.7 mm (4 to 5 oz) leather. Thread used is Tex 270 heavy duty bonded Nylon saddle thread. No glue used. Handmade and handfit. It took 4 hours to manufacture it and used at least 6 square feet of leather (Corners and pieces included).
It's availlable for 50 US$ + 20 US$ shipping. Arrives internationally in 3 weeks approximatelly and ships in 3 to 5 working days.
Belt Loop is sewn tripple above and double below for sturdyness. Loop is of double leather. Has Long Velcro closure for adjustability.
Holster mouth is big allowing for a fairly quick draw even when the pistol seats deep in the Holster.
Magazines will not fall out since they are pressure fit by pouch and pistol compartment and can not walk out since the cover is Holding them in place.
Simple, functional and sturdy design for decades to serve you!

The Creed is a bit higher than the Beretta 92 but a bit smaller and shorter. It will fit fairly well sitting a bit deep but it will not be loose in any means. This is an universal Holster for any full size pistol.
Any full size pistol will fit as well when having an laser or light attached to the picatinny rails.
So an fully equiped battle pistol will fit in this Holster with red dot sigths and light/laser attached.
Even an pistol with Extended Magazine may fit into this Holster.
It's a big Holster though.

Specially this is for rough bush and forest Terrain were the gun scratches easily up. This can not happen by any means with this Holster since the gun and magazines are fully enclosed by the Holster.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WP_20180326_14_09_02_Pro.jpg (1.12 MB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20180326_14_09_17_Pro.jpg (1.13 MB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20180326_14_10_04_Pro.jpg (1.15 MB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg WP_20180326_14_10_42_Pro.jpg (1.10 MB, 10 views)

Last edited by RoSA; 03-26-2018 at 06:29 PM.
RoSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 03-27-2018, 12:18 AM   #12

9mmreloader .22
I am very happy with my Tagua Leather belt holster for my Walther Creed. I found it at holster-world.com.
9mmreloader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 09:21 AM   #13

PastorHerb .22
Thanks for posting those photos, RoSa. It looks like you put a lot of work into your product.
PastorHerb is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-27-2018, 02:46 PM   #14

RoSA .22
Quote:
Thanks for posting those photos, RoSa. It looks like you put a lot of work into your product.
Yes 4 hours of work and it takes 5 to 6 square foot of leather being the leather costs alone around 18 US$.

This Holster fits a 5" pistol with
*red dot sights
*laser/flashlight attached
*Extended Magazine
all These together.

Find a Holster which allows you to fit a pistol with red dot, light attached and Extended Magazine.

The Tagua leather Holster would not impress me at all. It's nice and shiny but once you rush through a bush or rough Terrain your valuable pistol is all scratched up. Believe me I live on a farm and had once my Taurus "stainless" Revolver scratched up by some weak brushes. An annoying Thing to stare at those scratches afterwards lest to speak about reducing resale Price of the firearm.
The Holsters I offer are all practical, utilitarian and heavy duty. They are not showpieces but meant to protect your firearm and to be used in the countryside.
Old 03-27-2018, 07:20 PM   #15

Clarkston .22
I will carry my eventual CREED in a B.A. Ace-Dri-Matrix IWB holster.
https://www.blackarchholsters.com/collections/holsters
The new ADM is the most comfortable IWB holster I've ever had.

And I have several IWBs, esp. Black Arch and SHTF GEAR holsters.

https://www.blackarchholsters.com/collections/holsters
Old 03-27-2018, 08:39 PM   #16

RoSA .22
I just shortened my handmade Holster by 1/2" so it now acommodates perfectly the 5" Taurus PT92 pistol. It's justr right now for any 5" full size pistol being able to fit any 4" pistol as well.
Old 03-28-2018, 12:29 AM   #17

9mmreloader .22
Considering I don't live in or spend every day in the 'countryside' means I need a secure holster like the Tagua which allows me to present my pistol (read: draw) quickly.
Old 03-28-2018, 05:23 AM   #18

kyanitecarrot .22
Also, have alien gear cloak tuck and I am satisfied with it
kyanitecarrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 11:56 PM   #19

RoSA .22
Quote:
Considering I don't live in or spend every day in the 'countryside' means I need a secure holster like the Tagua which allows me to present my pistol (read: draw) quickly.
Yeah over here in the deep countryside quick draw and fancy presenting the pistol is not paramount but rather protection of the gun.
I guess we have here similar criteria as the US Military classic Holster. With an modern open Holster I would not be able to move lots around since I must avoid any off track (pretty much stick to my back Yard).

Never mind, I sold this one already on the local market for 35 US$.
I stick to this Holster design since there is no better protective design as the USSR Tokarev Holster style or the classic US Military design.
Old 03-29-2018, 12:49 AM   #20

9mmreloader .22
Drawing quickly and the sport of quick draw are two different animals, amigo. Not sure what you mean by 'fancy presenting'.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > Creed

Tags
creed, holster

Search tags for this page

news

tagua holster for walther creed

walther creed compatible holster

walther creed holster

walther creed paddle holsters

what holster fits the walther creed

Click on a term to search for related topics.