Walther Forums banner

Potential sources for old and obsolete parts

14K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  Jimbo80 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
Walther P1 barrel

Guys need some help here. Traded for a Walther P1 from a buddy of mine. I checked it out put a couple hundred rounds through it with no issues. Took it out today and had jam after jam. I stopped and took it apart and the back part of the barrel assmbley where the feed ramp is had split in two and came completely off the barrel!! Has anyone seen this before??? Where can I get another barrel?? Thanks.:mad:

#4 ·
Try milsurps.com and lugerforum too....I've got many and varied interests in "warhorses", from old Walthers to Mosin Nagants to Garands, and peruse the various websites. There are alot of posts on some make-specific sites that are for weapons besides their main topic.

#6 ·
Did you check out the links that are listed above in MGMike's original post? That is the most comprehensive source we could provide for hard-to-find parts. If that doesn't bear any fruit, I would suggest running a WTB advert in the appropriate section in the forum's Trading Post section.

#16 ·
I was wondering if there was a current go to stocked one stop place recommended for P-1 parts? I know, a lot to ask. :)

Someone that sells rebuild kits, barrels slides ect..? Or has those days dried up since I last dabbled in the classics?

Most of the venders I have been directed to via Google are back ordered on many parts.

Thanks,
CW

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.