First Firing of our new CCP M2 9mm - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > CCP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Today, 06:43 PM   #1

Kar387man .22
First Firing of our new CCP M2 9mm

Just back from range after firing 100 shots of our 1 day old CCP. Cleaned and oiled it last night before firing. Shot Fiocchi 115GR, 1200 FPS. Groups of 8 shots from myself and then wife. Barrel did get a bit warm but not to where was too hot to put hand on gun at front. Sights are not very bright. Will try some glo paint to see if make more visible. Had several FTE and failure to cock on the second box of 50. Let the range person try several shots after we were finished and he put them all in the bulls eye. I attribute most of failures to our "limp wrist" posture. Gun is very easy to take apart and reassemble. Just takes some getting use to as this is our first firearm.
Kar387man is online now   Reply With Quote
Register
Old Today, 09:29 PM   #2

JimmyJet .22
I have owned a CCP M2 for just over a year and have found it to be a reliable, well-balanced piece of hardware if kept clean. The gas piston seems to "collect" measurable residue after 50-100 rounds. In the 300 (or so) rounds Iíve put through the gun, it has functioned flawlessly. I did find the factory sights quite lacking and just installed TruGlo sights for a hopeful improvement.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JimmyJet is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > CCP