Get it together Walther... - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > CCP

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2019, 08:42 AM   #1

Rboyz3 .22
Get it together Walther...

Walther is quickly losing a fan here. I ordered a recoil spring well over a month ago, and they sent me a striker spring instead. 2 weeks ago I called to get it corrected, and nothing has shown. Yesterday I called again and was told there was NO record of the order being corrected or that I had called!
I love my CCP, but if this is the type of customer service I can expect, I will just buy another P365 and kiss Walther goodbye.
Rboyz3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 10-04-2019, 09:57 AM   #2

1942bull .22
Based upon the stories I have read over the years at other forums all the gun manufacturers have occasional problems with CS. I once called Remington to ask a question about the RM380 (I owned one). The person on the phone was not sure if it was a rifle or a pistol. And, he could not answer my question. I suggest you cal and ask for the survivor of CS. Just asking will often get you quick service because that underling does not want to bring in his boss so he fixes it.

Memberships:
Gun Owners of America
Second Amendment Foundation
Pennsylvania Firearms Owners Against Crime
1942bull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 12:02 PM   #3

romeo_alpha01 .22
Hopefully it all works out. I had a similar experience when FN delivered my 5.7 to my FFL with 1/3 mags missing. After a month I had to go to the FFL and argue with them to get the magazines that were supposed to come with my purchase. FN never replied going forward of that.

At least HK CS has exponentially gotten better, despite how much they hate me because I suck.

Old 10-04-2019, 01:17 PM   #4

Kar98 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by romeo_alpha01 View Post
Hopefully it all works out. I had a similar experience when FN delivered my 5.7 to my FFL with 1/3 mags missing. After a month I had to go to the FFL and argue with them to get the magazines that were supposed to come with my purchase. FN never replied going forward of that.

At least HK CS has exponentially gotten better, despite how much they hate me because I suck.
Reminds me of the good ole days of the AWB when FFLs stole the mags out of transfered Glock and sold them at gun shows.
Kar98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2019, 02:02 PM   #5

Rboyz3 .22
"survivor" of CS is a perfect autocorrect! 😂😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1942bull View Post
Based upon the stories I have read over the years at other forums all the gun manufacturers have occasional problems with CS. I once called Remington to ask a question about the RM380 (I owned one). The person on the phone was not sure if it was a rifle or a pistol. And, he could not answer my question. I suggest you cal and ask for the survivor of CS. Just asking will often get you quick service because that underling does not want to bring in his boss so he fixes it.
Old Today, 09:15 AM   #6

Rboyz3 .22
I am officially done with Walther altogether. After 3 more phone calls, assuring me that the recoil spring for my CCP had shipped, 2 weeks later still nothing.
I called yesterday and was told that there was no record of anything at all, going back to my original order in August (which was wrong).
Today I received email notification that they shipped yesterday... TO THE WRONG ADDRESS!!
Called them back just now and the CS guy was incredibly condescending about the whole thing.
Walther, you suck, out loud.
This whole process of replacing the spring was to ensure that my wife's EDC is in top condition. I have ZERO faith in them as a company now, so her EDC will be replaced with a brand that gives a crap.
Was saving for a PPQ, no way. You will never get another dime of my money.
Old Today, 09:33 AM   #7

Rboyz3 .22
Ahhhh... This fun continues...
I received an email notification that they corrected address and shipped my order.
Not 5 min later, I received another email notification... For some guys order in Monroe, GA! I live in TX. I now have some random persons address and contact information. Well done Walther, well done.
Old Today, 02:13 PM   #8

Meho1277 .22
I have never had a problem with them, and I have several that I have got parts for, I call the parts dept, give them the part numbers, credit card number, and usally have the parts in 4 or 5 days. That's been my experience with ft smith.
479-242-8500

Last edited by Meho1277; Today at 03:51 PM.
Meho1277 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:19 PM   #9

Rboyz3 .22
Glad you have had a good experience with them. It is completely fair to say that customer service issues happen, and if it was just a hickup it would not be a big deal, and I would not be so irrate.
When I have to call them 8 times, only to be told that they have no record of my orders, or calls, after repeated order issues? Nope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meho1277 View Post
I have never had a problem with them, and I have several that I have got parts for, I call the parts dept, give them the part numbers, credit card number, and usally have the parts in 4 or 5 days. That's been my experience with ft smith.
Old Today, 05:26 PM   #10
Supporting Member

imaoldfart .22
I have to echo Meho's comment. I've also ordered numerous parts from the parts department. Just like Meho, I provide them with the part numbers and verify my address and credit card information. Parts arrive in a few days. NEVER had a problem.

Sorry you're having a bad experience.
imaoldfart is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > CCP