Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By AlienGearHolsters
  • 1 Post By SENC

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2015, 01:22 PM   #1
Official Site Vendor

AlienGearHolsters .22
New Cloak Tuck 3.0 Now Available!

Alien Gear Holsters Advances Concealed Carry Industry with New ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 IWB Holster

Hayden, ID – Alien Gear Holsters has revolutionized the concealed carry industry once again with their new and improved ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 iwb concealed carry holster. Designed for even greater comfort and concealment, the ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 features a lightweight design, soft neoprene fabric, ballistic nylon, and a stainless spring-steel core.

Here is our Official Launch Video for the Cloak Tuck 3.0!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYezwQLC8iE

Alien Gear Holsters worked with a team of engineers to design the most technologically advanced concealed carry holsters on the planet. This new gun holster features better retention, enhanced flexibility and extreme comfort without sacrificing size or weight. The ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 holster also exudes a durable design, allowing for long-term use without breakage.

The backbone of this new IWB holster is a thermo elastomer and stainless spring-steel, offering unmatched toughness and core strength, while the vinyl “Alien Skin” outer texture helps to keep your pistol holstered in place without reducing drag. You’ve got to feel this stuff to believe it!

With built-in flexibility on both ends of the handgun holster, the ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 forms perfectly to your hip and provides more comfort than you’ve ever felt in a concealed carry holster. The materials used in the making of this hybrid holster require zero break-in time.

This gun holster is completely waterproof, so concealed carry handgun owners never have to worry about corrosive sweat reaching their pistol. It also includes a fully swappable handgun shell and durable vinyl belt clips which work seamlessly with other Alien Gear Holsters.

Alien Gear Holsters integrated comfort into the ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 by covering the once exposed T-Nuts with a layer of soft neoprene fabric on the back of the gun holster. Concealed carriers will feel true comfort when feeling this soft material against their bare skin.

All of Alien Gear Concealed Carry Holsters are fully covered by an Iron-Clad Triple Guarantee, which includes a 30-day test drive and a forever warranty. The ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 is available for over 400 different handgun models and starts as low as $43.88. Find yours today at Concealed carry holsters | IWB and OWB | AlienGearHolsters®
Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 IWB Holster: Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 IWB Holster (Inside the Waistband)
We have added more handgun models for which we make concealed carry holsters for, take a look here: Wide selection of concealed carry gun holsters

About Alien Gear Holsters
Founded in 2013, Alien Gear Holsters manufactures premium, incredibly comfortable gun holsters for concealed carry. Alien Gear Holsters are the most comfortable concealed carry holsters on the planet. Any planet. For more information about Alien Gear Holsters, visit Concealed carry holsters | IWB and OWB | AlienGearHolsters®
searcher451, Pudge, SENC and 1 others like this.
Old 06-23-2015, 08:41 PM   #2

SENC .22
How about one for the p5?
Herr Walther likes this.
SENC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 08:23 AM   #3

DefendLiberty .22
Question

How about a free shipping code? The members of this forum are trend setters on social media for Alien. Why not try a free shipping code for forum members for a limited time, say until a few days after Labor Day. About 60 days or so. We deserve it & Alien will further entrench themselves as a market leader

Founded in 2013, Alien Gear Holsters manufactures premium, incredibly comfortable gun holsters for concealed carry. Alien Gear Holsters are the most comfortable concealed carry holsters on the planet. Any planet. For more information about Alien Gear Holsters, visit [url=http://aliengearholsters.com]

Last edited by DefendLiberty; 07-16-2015 at 08:45 AM.
DefendLiberty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2015, 08:38 AM   #4

DefendLiberty .22
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGearHolsters View Post
Alien Gear Holsters Advances Concealed Carry Industry with New ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 IWB Holster

Hayden, ID — Alien Gear Holsters has revolutionized the concealed carry industry once again with their new and improved ‘Cloak Tuck’ ‘Cloak Tuck’ 3.0 holster also exudes a durable design, allowing for long-term use without breakage.

Founded in 2013, Alien Gear Holsters manufactures premium, incredibly comfortable gun holsters for concealed carry. Alien Gear Holsters are the most comfortable concealed carry holsters on the planet. Any planet. For more information about Alien Gear Holsters, visit Concealed carry holsters | IWB and OWB | AlienGearHolsters®
When Alien grants this experimental request, It will be incumbent upon you to post pics here in a forum thread along with a review of your personal experience. Also post a review on their website. We won't disappoint you Alien! Experiment on us / you know it's in your DNA, you can't help yourself!
DefendLiberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2015, 02:11 PM   #5
zen

zen .22
I would like to see an AIWB Appendix carry holster with one clip that is tuckable
They don't have this type holster. For us guys with rotator cuff injured people.
zen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 01:35 PM   #6

kampers .22
AG Cloak MOD OWB Holster Review

While I like the function of the new holster it's not quite as comfortable as the original Alien Gear Leather Hybrid OWB holster that I bought a while back. I like having two belt loops on the holster so that the holster can straddle the belt loop on my 511 Tactical Shorts at the 3 O'clock position.

I found it too hard to get my hand into my right front pocket on these 511 tactical shorts when the Cloak MOD OWB holster was pushed in front of the belt loop on my pants at 3 O'clock position and the gun/holster was too far back when I put the holster at 4:00 or 4:30 O'clock on my 511 pants behind the belt loop on my pants at the 3 O'clock position.

I know I'm very particular about where the gun/holster sits and if you wear a different type/style of pants your holster may fit you better or be more to your liking.

I'm going to keep the Alien Gear Cloak MOD holster and maybe use it when I'm at the range to practice quick draws from or for competition someday .... Big Maybe as I'm not that good and too old for that stuff but it's fun to dream about it anyway...

In the mean time I'm going back to the original Aiien Gear OWB Leather hybrid holster with the plastic shell.

Also the Alien Gear Belt that I ordered does NOT Have enough holes in the belt to properly fit varying sizes if one loses weight or gains weight. And they say it voids the warranty if you punch or drill new holes in the leather belt.

Luckily I have a 511 leather belt that comes with more holes in it and it fits me even though I lost about 8 lbs. this past 2 weeks. I'm back on my diet after I hit a whooping 273 lbs. a few weeks back. I'm now back down to 264 which is better but I still need to lose a lot more weight and get back into my 40 sized pants. I use to wear a 32/32 pair of jeans but those days are long gone.

Note: the new design of the Alien Gear Cloak MOD OWB holster makes the opening stay open better but it also makes the holster more rigid and thus the discomfort factor. Like when I tried to sit down in a chair that was not wide enough for me and the holster on one side of my hip and the cell phone on the other side of my other hip. I was not able to sit down in the chair with comfort. Now if you wear the holster at the 5 O'clock Position it may be more comfortable for you or an appendix carry position may work better for you. But I have a gut and the holster digs into my stomach too much.

So in summary it may depend on your body shape and the type of pants (Belt loops position on your pants) that makes a big difference in how you wear this particular holster.

The gun also sticks out a bit further with the Cloak MOD OWB holster vs the regular original leather Cloak OWB holster that they sold a year ago and still sell today.

I've tried almost every one of the different Alien Gear Holsters now. The three different IWB holster and the two OWB holster. The quality of these holsters is good and I like the fact that I can adjust the cant or the ride height. If I were smaller around the middle I would like them all much better. So it's me... not the holster that's the problem here.
kampers is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Vendors > Alien Gear Holsters

Search tags for this page

alien gear 3.0

alien gear 3.0 reviews
alien gear holster free shipping code
alien gear tuck 3.0 walther ppq
discounted cloak tuck 3.0
Click on a term to search for related topics.