Introducing the All New Cloak Slide OWB Hybrid Holster! - Page 2 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Vendors > Alien Gear Holsters

Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2015, 01:12 PM   #11

PPX69 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher451 View Post
It's always advisable to send a PM.
I did go over their website and the contact form.
Anyway, no AG holster for me.

Last edited by PPX69; 12-04-2015 at 01:18 PM.
PPX69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 04-08-2016, 09:29 PM   #12

kampers .22
Yea I like his suggestion too

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienGearHolsters View Post
Thanks for the review Reloader! I will definitely pass on your suggestion about the adjustments for the OWB holsters.
This is my go to holster for every day carry. I have the three different IWB Alien Gear Holsters but prefer the OWB type now.

I just ordered the new Alien Gear Cloak MOD paddle/slide holster this week and hope to get it soon. It will be nice as I think it's opening is bigger or better and I hope it helps in holstering the pistol.

I have a shell for the Walters PPQ M2 Pistol and the Ruger LC9S Pro. I carry the Ruger concealed under a un-tucked button down fishing shirt in the summer and warmer months. And under a jacket in the cooler/colder months.

I'm looking forward to the paddle holster as I can slip it on an off the Alien Gear Belt that I also ordered. If I have to go into the hospital or any store that doesn't allow firearms to be carried inside the store I can more easily take the gun/holster off the belt and hide it in the vehicle while I am in the store or hospital.

New Edited: I got the Alien Gear Cloak MOD OWB holster and a new Alien Gear Belt today for the holster. I am very pleased with the new MOD OWB holster. It's not the same as the first OWB Alien Gear Leather Holster that I got a year ago. I'm not sure what they are calling the Alien Gear New Cloak Slide OWB holster. I'm not sure if that it the MOD OWB holster or something else like I had bought a year ago for like $25 Extra. I got it with another IWB Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 2.0 holster.
AlienGearHolsters likes this.

Last edited by kampers; 04-12-2016 at 02:22 PM.
kampers is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Vendors > Alien Gear Holsters

Tags
conceal, concealed carry, holster, holsters, hybrid, leather

Search tags for this page

adjust cant on cloak slide

alien gear owb holster

Click on a term to search for related topics.