Walther Forums banner

Walther .22 Uzi feed problem question

7K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  MGMike 
#1 ·
Hello from AZ the land of open carry. Looking for some help here. Have a .22lr uzi carbine that doesn't want to shoot. After just three rounds the empty cast gets VERY stuck in the breech and I have to push it out with a rod. This happens with Winchester 40 gr.-Federal 40 gr.- CCI 40 gr.- Blazer 40 gr.. Was sent back to Walther with described problem and they replaced the pistol grip assy. On the first shot the Federal 40 gr. empty jammed in the breech just as before. Called and talked to Erin and he said it was a ammo problem and said I need to use CCI mini mag ONLY. Well I loaded a mag with CCI mini mag and got the same results. So here is my ? to the Forum gun guys. What is the inside dimension of a .22lr Uzi part #109 at the breech. If any one out there has said carbine can I get that dimension from you so I can spec mine. Walther service dept. and customer service has been more then worthless in this matter. By the way said .22lr ammo works just fine in my MP-5 Walther carbine and well as my 1911 Colt, also made by Walther. I also own a PPK .380 and the new PPQ-M2 all of which I love.
Thank you for your time
Rich

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.