Like Tree22Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-07-2017, 11:27 AM   #11
Supporting Member

imaoldfart .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunt67 View Post

gotta have something to chew on.

Yep, and I can provide plenty for them to chew on. Just give me a few minutes to go pick up a bucket full from the back yard. I wonder if they prefer soft and chewy or hard and crunchy.....heck, I can send em' a variety, and with FREE overnight shipping.
Pilotsteve likes this.
Old 01-07-2017, 06:33 PM   #12

sunny08 .22
Put this d-bag in the same cell with the four d-bags that tortured a helpless person. All life sentences in an 8x10 cement "house", and see who gets along or lives the longest. Minimal supervision and care. And then make a reality TV show out of it.
imaoldfart likes this.
sunny08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 08:10 PM   #13

BlitzPig .22
That would cost the tax payers of America far too much.

I believe that .45 ACP is about 28 cents a round.

That's all this human garbage is worth.
Spectralex likes this.

Old 01-07-2017, 09:47 PM   #14
Supporting Member

olsoul .22
Yeah...let's shoot a war vet who is likely mentally ill.

olsoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 10:47 PM   #15

Thunderbirdsport302 .22
A war vet who likely has PTSD and turned his gun on innocent people.

I have no problem finding him guilty of murder. Oh yeah, here's a rope....I got a tree too.

As for those sacks of feces in Chicago....

A knife. Start with their toes. Work up. You want to torture someone? Karma is a real b!tch.

Zero tolerance. If they're proven 100% guilty, why should they be a burden on taxpaying people. End them with the same compassion/compunction they rendered to others. In short....NONE.
battleborn and sunny08 like this.

pick two..
Thunderbirdsport302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2017, 10:48 PM   #16

Machria .22
Well, shooting him is a hard sell for sure, BUT, we have to start drawing the line somewhere. There is always some kind of "excuse" for these idiots. Mental issues, dugs, bullied, bla bla bla. At some point, we have to say "You know what, I don't care what your excuse is". Is it 100% morally right? Probably not. But should we all have to now pay to keep this mentally un-stable person who just cold murdered a bunch of people for no reason alive and locked up? Worse, with the possibility to get out on parole not to far off in the future cause the jail is too full and he "acted ok in jail"?

As for those other jackwagons in the torture/kidnap case, use the same 45Aacp round on em and be done with it. Sickening!
Machria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 10:46 AM   #17

gixxerific .22
Yes it s is a PPS and all you hear is the much needed ban on "assault rifles" a named coined by the media. Here you have a guy with 6-7 round mags. Don't tell the media that though. Hell even Cali says you can't have more than 10 round mags. Again another soft target is hit in the US since the lawful Americans aren't allowed to bring CC weapons with them.

My heart hurts for these people.
gixxerific is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 10:52 AM   #18
Supporting Member

imaoldfart .22
OK, I can see em' outlawing ALL firearms that can carry/fire more than 'one' round. In other words, we'll be restricted to 'single shot' firearms only....maybe going back to muzzle loaders only.

If that doesn't work, they'll probably outlaw ALL firearms, making 'rubber band guns' the 'only' legal type of gun/firearm.
sunny08 likes this.
Old 01-08-2017, 11:26 AM   #19

sunny08 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by olsoul View Post
Yeah...let's shoot a war vet who is likely mentally ill.
Does it really matter if he is a war vet or anyone else who committed an atrocious crime? He deserves no better than what he did to his victims. All this garbage about using mental illness as a defense is getting real old.
sunny08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 03:16 PM   #20
Super Moderator

Pilotsteve .22
Some strong points made here, both good and bad. Sure, some of us will resort to comments about "an eye for an eye" and executing the perpetrator, but we must remind ourselves that we live in a "civilized" society and there's due process written into our laws. If the perpetrator of that heinous, cowardly assault swings, it will only be after he's been through the legal process. Otherwise, we have what happened with Oswald. More murder.

Through all of this, I am most strongly inclined to lean with BB57's thoughts from earlier. In it, he wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB57 View Post
...a baggage claim is effectively a gun free zone, and this is another example of a gun free zone being totally worthless to prevent violence... this incident will be used by TSA and/or the antigun crowd as an excuse to ban guns in checked bags...
This, sadly, is likely going to be the fallout from this awful incident. Look what happened in New York shortly after the Sandy Hook incident in neighboring Connecticut... the draconian "SAFE" act was initiated after middle-of-the-night closed-doors sessions with zero public input or due process through committee, study or discourse. Overnight, millions of New York residents saw their constitutional rights heavily infringed, and many were made felons overnight simply because of what they legally had in their gun safe the night before. Some of my first thoughts after learning of the airport shooting - after condolences for those lost and injured - was, "Oh great. There goes my ability to take my Walthers with me to G&S 4.0 in May."

In regards to the perpetrator's military status, "PTS" (notice the absence of the "D"), or what have you, this enters into the equation exactly zero. No matter how much that man may have been suffering, it does not justify it whatsoever, and no pity or remorse should be shown his was simply because of his former valor. We could have a very long discussion about this topic, but I'm not sure this is the place for it. Carry on, gentlemen.

-Pilotsteve
Spectralex likes this.
Pilotsteve is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > Walther General Discussions