Nothing to Announce.

Better yet.

M
MGMike is online now   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 03-11-2014, 09:35 AM   #2
Super Moderator

searcher451 .22
I'd like to announce that the Tigers have a decent shot of winning it all this year, which would be a good thing for Detroit. I at least like their chances more than I like the chances of the Red Wings at present to win the Stanley Cup.

Thanks for this, by the way, MGMike. It's a terrific place to make ... well, announcements of one sort of another.

Μολὼν λαβέ
searcher451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:26 PM   #3
Super Moderator

Pilotsteve .22
I'd like to announce the fact that Henrik Lundqvist, goaltender for the New York Rangers, has sold his soul to the devil. Yes, really - like meeting up at the dusty crossroads in the south kinda soul selling. Why? Because not only is he one of the best goaltenders in the world, but he just signed a $59.5 million dollar extension deal with the Rangers, can play the guitar as good as Slash (he has a band back home in Sweden), just brought home a silver medal to complement his gold, and is married to the statuesque Therese Andersson. Not proof enough? He's also sickeningly handsome. Like, that guy you hated back in high school 'cause he could get any girl he wanted kinda handsome. Like he makes MORE money during the summer modeling and starring in commercials than he does playing hockey kinda handsome! I mean seriously, hockey players are supposed to be goons, all beat up, ugly and missing teeth like these guys:

NOT all pretty like this:

PROOF that he's sold his soul to the devil. But these things always come with dire consequences; very heavy strings attached. His curse? The Rangers SHALL NEVER win the Cup with him between the pipes. If they do, Lucifer will come callin' for his part of the deal!

-Pilotsteve, who hands-down wins the "Nothing to Announce" post of the day.
armedveteran42 likes this.
Pilotsteve is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-11-2014, 09:31 PM   #4
Super Moderator

searcher451 .22
I would like to announce that Pilotsteve is the hands-down winner of the Nothing to Announce Award, until such time as someone comes along with a better Nothing to Announce announcement.

Thank you for your time and attention.

P.S. That dude in Steve's post is striving for an effective Bradley Cooper imitation.
Rorshack likes this.

Μολὼν λαβέ
Old 03-11-2014, 09:39 PM   #5
Super Moderator

Pilotsteve .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher451 View Post
P.S. That dude in Steve's post is striving for an effective Bradley Cooper imitation.
Which dude, Searcher? Mr. Handsome on the bottom or that ugly Russian ogre Alexander Ovechkin at the top?

-Pilotsteve
Old 03-11-2014, 09:41 PM   #6
Super Moderator

searcher451 .22
Take your pick. Or perhaps Bradley Cooper will drop by and settle the question.

Μολὼν λαβέ
Old 03-12-2014, 06:59 AM   #7

high_pockets .22
I would like to announce that baseball season has not started yet, and therefore, any announcements about season winners are more than a little premature.

The only exception to the above is the announcement that the Cubs will NOT win this season's World Series.
high_pockets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 12:01 AM   #8
Super Moderator

Pilotsteve .22
I would like to announce the fact that I suspect a mouse has gotten itself into the ductwork of my girl's car. She asked me to take it to work this morning because after the last time she drove it, she "smelled something funky" coming through the air vents. Aaaaargh...

Now I know there's at least one guy here who's had to deal with this before. Mice have the uncanny ability to squeeze through the tightest of crevices and set up shop in the deepest, darkest corners of our homes, attics and especially automobiles. So I took her car to work this morning hoping she was wrong... but deep in my heart I knew she'd be right. This sort of thing seems to happen almost every winter around here in New England; usually it happens right after the first thaw. Sure enough, when the engine had warmed to operating temperature and I turned the heat on, that smell came through the dashboard registers. Aaaaaargh... there goes my weekend. Digging Herr Maus's decomposing remains out of the ventilation system of a '89 Toyota? Most non-triumphant.

-Pilotsteve
Old 03-13-2014, 08:29 AM   #9

armedveteran42 .22
redwings wont even make the dance hahaha welcome to the eastern confrence and even if they do they wont get past the bruins in the first round
OU812 likes this.
armedveteran42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:29 AM   #10
Super Moderator

searcher451 .22
I would like to announce that I've detected a note of disdain in armedvet's comments regarding the Red Wings. To say that I'm shocked at the blatant hostility is, well, shocking.

I also would like to announce my commiseration with Pilotsteve's girl's mouse car situation. As the great man said, "Been there, done that."
armedveteran42 and Rorshack like this.

Μολὼν λαβέ

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > WaltherForums.com > Walther Forum Announcements

Search tags for this page
henrik lundqvist
hockey handsome players
hockey missing teeth
hockey player missing teeth
hockey players missing teeth
hockey players with missing front teeth
hockey players with no teeth
hockey players with teeth missing
snake eating mice

snake eating mouse

snake mice
snakes eating mice
Click on a term to search for related topics.