WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Trading Post / Parts Bin

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 04:08 AM   #1

vme2mopars .22
WTS: (2) Walther P5's

Sponsored Links
I would like to sell one or both of my Walther P5's. I had them for sale on Gunbroker, and had several people interested, but I had to end the auctions early due to my father unexpectantly needing some surgery.

I'd sell either P5 for $415+ shipping. If you'd like, feel free to make an offer on either pistol. Shipping for either gun will be $30(includes insurance) to the lower 48 United States. Please understand, I'm not selling these because I need money, I just don't shoot either of them enough to justify keeping them when there's a few rifles I would like to own before McCain or Obama bans them. I can accept (VERY DISCRETE) Paypal(total + 3%) to a confirmed address, or I prefer USPS Money Orders.

Both P5's include factory Walther cases, 2 clips, the barrel cleaning tool, and the factory manual.

Walther P5 #1: Case with this gun is the correct factory case with matching serial numbers. Condition: The blueing has very, very slight holster wear on the muzzle end of the slide, but the overall blueing is 92% or better. The barrel has barely any wear, and all mechanicals function flawlessly. Overall, the gun is very accurate, easy to aim, fun to shoot, and a pleasure to carry. This is a German Walther, manufactured in Ulm, Germany imported by PW Arms in Redman WA.

Walther P5 #2: The case with this gun is a correct Walther P5 case, but the serial number on the case doesn't match the pistol's serial number. There is slight holster wear on the muzzle end of the slide, but the overall blueing is 85%+ or better. The barrel exhibits very little wear, and all mechanicals function flawlessly. This pistol shoots extremely well, and it's a very accurate 9mm, even with cheap Target ammunition.

Also I still have 2 Walther P22's and a Walther G22 I'd sell, all have factory cases.

THANKS FOR THE CLASSIFIED AD, WALTHER FORUM !

Click on links to see the pictures:

Walther #1:
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2328/wp9b1xz5.jpg
http://img528.imageshack.us/img528/1484/wp9b2ic4.jpg
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2897/wp9b3xp4.jpg

Walther #2:
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2569/wp9a1xr9.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/1824/wp9a2jt1.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/4740/wp9a3qs8.jpg
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/9886/wp9a4pu0.jpg
Old 05-28-2008, 04:11 AM   #2

vme2mopars .22
I prefer email or phone calls over Forum Messages or Forum Private Messages, and my contacts are:

Email: vaughnelliott at bellsouth.net
Alternate Email: velliott2 at gmail.com

If you prefer phone, just shoot me an email and I'll call you or I can send you my phone number for you to call, your choice. Same difference to me.

Thanks again !
Old 05-29-2008, 11:27 AM   #3

w8d4it .22
sent you an email yesterday. awaiting your reply. thanks
David
Old 06-03-2008, 12:42 AM   #4

62model .22
I am in Alabama, and if no restrictions exist, would be interested in one or both. If you're in California, probably not.

I've sent you an email, and although a noob, I have good feedback on both Gunbroker and Ebay. If you see this first, my email is lslagle62@gmail.com

Louis
Old 06-11-2008, 04:45 AM   #5

vme2mopars .22
I still have the P5 with the original case. The second P5 with the non-numbers case sold to 62Model.

The one with the original case was to go to buyer in Raleigh, NC but he sent me a check that bounced. I tried to give him time to respond, but between the bounced check, and never sending an FFL, the buyer was never legit.

I will only ship or transfer this gun to an FFL, unless sold FTF to an Alabama resident.
Old 06-12-2008, 06:18 PM   #6

w8d4it .22
Post redacted

Last edited by BreakerDave; 06-13-2008 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Inappropriate complaint and listing competitor's item
Old 06-13-2008, 03:01 AM   #7
Super Moderator

BreakerDave Unproven
w8d4it:

Stomping on someone else's item is not the right thing to do.

I understand that you feel vme2mopars' photos are not good enough to see the detail you need to justify the purchase. It also appears that you want to negotiate on price. All of that is fine. However, if vme2mopars chooses not to take additional photos for you, that is his prerogative. You have to respect his right to reject your counteroffer as well as his choice not to deal with you.

If he seriously misrepresented something you bought from him or did not transfer the pistol, I would have no issue with you complaining about it. However, this seems like two people who simply do not get along and are not going to have a deal. Let it go and move forward.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:50 PM   #8

w8d4it .22
I have no argument with a seller's right to deal with whom he wants. However the rudeness with which he did so was uncalled for.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:54 PM   #9
Super Moderator

BreakerDave Unproven
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8d4it View Post
I have no argument with a seller's right to deal with whom he wants. However the rudeness with which he did so was uncalled for.
There's a reason I redacted your post. I do not want to rehash the arguments of both parties. It is clear that your personality does not mesh well with vme2mopars' and you two simply could not come to terms. These are common reasons for deals to fail both online and in real life. -If you feel the seller was rude and you did nothing to justify it, the simplest thing to do is to move on and not buy the pistol from the seller.

Since there was never an agreement for you to buy the pistol and you are not out anything, there is no need to post the soap opera of the how and why you two do not get along with each other and could not come to terms. -If you keep picking at a wound, it can never heal. So as I said before, let it go and move forward.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:36 PM   #10

jerry c hubbard .22
Get a life. This isn't the venue for two children to squabble.
Jerry
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > General Interest > Trading Post / Parts Bin

Search tags for this page
discount p5 walther
holster for walther p5
walther p 5 for sale
walther p-5 for sale

walther p5

walther p5 california

walther p5 for sale

walther p5 for sale 2011
walther p5 holster for sale
walther p5 parts
walther p5 serial numbers
walther p5c
Click on a term to search for related topics.