New to Walther. - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPX

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2017, 09:17 PM   #1

Jwayne573 .22
New to Walther.

Hey folks while I was out browsing for a new pistol I came across a walther and what sold me the gun was the grip and the trigger pull. Any how I bought it I ended up with a walther PPX M1SD 9MM. Proud first owner. Never been shot. I have some questions on the SN its FAT9*** what does the FAT stand for? Above it states DE BE between these it has CIP below cip it has a N can some one assist me all I find online is indirect answers. Thanks
Jwayne573 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 05-07-2017, 09:39 PM   #2

muckaleewarrior71 .22
Welcome! Your PPX was made in 2014 (DE BE) in Germany. The SN is a sequence. Now go and shoot it and have some fun.

P99 & P99c AS 9mm, PPX .40, PPS M2 9mm, and
PPQ M1 9mm!
muckaleewarrior71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 10:32 PM   #3

Jwayne573 .22
I've already shot it I should've stated recently bought new to walther. Definery isnt always my best suit. Il have to say I put up my ccw to carry the the ppx SD the accuracy is amazing being I already spend quarter of week at the range my shooting is nicely accurate disregarding what gun I'm using that day. When I brought it out despite the fact I doubted a little since some reviews theres always a hate. 7yrds standing target double taps and steady shots were a almost even 1inch grouping the double taps average out about 1 1/2 Jumped to the 15yrds groups were nice roughly averaged between 2 and a quarter some even tighter depend on how I tried. 35-40yrds I was still impressed heres the SD I'm so proud to own and prefer to carry over my para
Jwayne573 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-13-2017, 01:04 PM   #4

Pondoro .22
Enjoy the heck out of it! Haters will tell you that it is inaccurate and has a bad trigger. But many others, myself included, are fans. I like my trigger pull and I find the gun accurate.

If you dig to the bottom of the haters it seems that one of the things they like most about Walthers is the fact that it was a high-priced gun and thus Walther owners were a more exclusive club. The lower priced Walthers bug them.

People who buy the PPX or Creed and just shoot them and enjoy them don't care about that.
Pondoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 01:26 PM   #5

muckaleewarrior71 .22
The overwhelming thing people come up with and think that they've said something is 'Hi Point' related. Then they can't add much more because they don't know much more or anything at all. My PPXs have all been great shooters. I could shoot them just as accurately as I can my P99 and PPQ. The big issue for me is size and not being able to conceal it easily iwb. I still have one for strategic home defense purposes in one of our bedrooms.

P99 & P99c AS 9mm, PPX .40, PPS M2 9mm, and
PPQ M1 9mm!
muckaleewarrior71 is online now   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPX