Walther Forums banner

Forums as evidence of quality.

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  searcher451 
#1 ·
After going to forums representing the other brands of firearms I own, its nice to finish up here. At least one model of every other brand I own has problems, and I post them and search for resolution. Those pages are also filled with other frustrated owners. Then I come here, to pages of people talking about sight mods and holsters. Ahhhh, that's better. My 9MM works great, as it should, and the preponderance of evidence indicates that it is not a fluke. Keep up the good work Walther.

#2 ·
Every gun manufacturer is going to have issues, sooner or later, some much more, some much less (Walther). But yes I understand your sentiment generally speaking... The newish... Lifetime Warranty policy for all Walther firearms was a necessary marketing move to better compete in the marketplace. Walther should be selling more product... They need to have a better internet marketing plan & better social media connections with Walther owners & firearms owners. I love Walther!

#4 ·
You're in la la land if you think Walther produces some sort of gun that defies issues with mass produced guns...meaning, every gun of every manufacturer has guns with issues. I will also say, though this is a decent forum, it is more of a entry level forum in terms of folks with gun knowledge.

#15 ·
I have a PPQ 5" and a PPX but the PPX was my first Walther and still, just one of my favorites. It's too bad it's not more popular, is what it is I guess. I have Glocks, Sigs, HK, CZ, etc in my gun safe and if someone asks me what would be a good first time gun, limited budget, for home defense, I always tell them the PPX. CDNN Sports sales them for $279.99 for both the 9mm and 40, incredible price for what you get. Anyway, makes sense for this particular section as the PPX is not popular but the PPQ section seems more of the same, IMO of course.

#16 ·
Take a look at the sections where real Walthers are discussed: The PP series, the P.38 series, the P5 and P88 series, etc. You will see a much more advanced discussion n those sections.

No offense meant to folks who like their pistols plastic, by the way. It's just a different breed of firearm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.