WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 11:48 AM   #1

RedPepper2 .22
PPS Accessory Source?

Sponsored Links
I enjoy my PPS9 and P-22 Walther pistols. Great pistols, good design features and in my opinion very dependable. My only concern about Walther products is the after market availability of holsters, magazine pouches and other user friendly accessories we seem to purchase after buying a new firearm. I think it would be nice for Walther or an interested party to compile a list of available accessories in which will fit Walther firearms. I am searching for a single magazine pouch that will fit my PPS 9 magazines. I wish manufactures of such devices would include Walther in their "fit this model of firearm list". I guess this will happen eventually after enough Walthers are purchased. Oh, don't forget to vote Nov. 2nd, your one vote does count.
RedPepper2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 04:48 PM   #2

bigfatdave .38
I've posted pictures of my magazine carrier a few times (actually, I've posted pictures of two, but the older one is out of production)

And single-stack 9mm mag carrier will fit, so long as it has room for the baseplate of a PPS mag, heck, I'm using a single-stack 1911 .45 mag carrier with the tension tweaked a bit ... stop shopping the generic non-fitted stuff and you'll discover most holster makers who use a mold and make a quality custom-fitted holster have most Walther models.

The availability of PPS magazines is not something I have a solution to, however ... please share if you figure that one out.
Old 10-26-2010, 11:41 PM   #3

Libertas .22
The problem is that the PPS is a well kept secret - looks like S&W is content letting the PPS stand in the background of their SD series. The PPS is clearly a much better gun.

Walther seems to be content with poor U.S. market share as they have a difficult time keeping up with demand.

Larry
Libertas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 09:38 PM   #4
Super Moderator

Milspec .38
Thumbs up Shark Tac Carry Holster for PPS and Viridian C5L

We brought my PPS to the gun show today to have the "Shark Tac" folks make a plastic carry holster for the gun and my Viridian C5L laser/light. After discussing several options I chose a single clip IWB in dull black. About 45 minutes and $60 later my new custom holster was ready to go...

It's not exactly beautiful but my PPS is definitely secure. The soft liner keeps the C5L from being damaged and the buttons are protected from being accidently turned on. The fit is perfect since it was molded to fit my individual gun. Here's the link to the Shark Tac site...plus some shots of my PPS and new holster...

http://sharktac.com/

Milspec
Milspec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:09 PM   #5

bigfatdave .38
I've met the folks who run SharkTac, the on-the-spot holster making is pretty spiffy.

If they'd be at the show at the same time as me and my CZ52 (or 82 now) I'd be giving them more business. As it stands, they make my mouseguns' holsters.
Old 11-08-2010, 05:05 PM   #6

0849 Unproven
RedPepper3,

I agree with you completely. It is disappointing the lack of a wider variety of holsters and other accessories. Last night I was looking at some of the nice Safariland holsters that are molded for some of the other pistols I have had such as H&K and Berettas and noticeable by its absence was anything at all made for the PPS.
0849 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:50 PM   #7
Super Moderator

Milspec .38
Here's a photo of my Walther 9mm PPS with its new LaserMax UniMax MICRO Rail Mount Laser. I bought it new at a local gun shop for $129.99.

It's a simple slide-on installation with one cross bolt held in place with blue Loctite. The red laser activates by touching either one of the two switches located at the rear of the unit. The laser will shut itself off after 10 minutes to save battery life. It's easy to adjust using the allen wrench provided. So far I'm happy with the little toy but I'll post back after a few hundred rounds to see how it's holding up...

Milspec
Milspec is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPS

Search tags for this page
accessories for walther pps
best accessories for walther pps
lasermax uni-max micro pps
pps accessories
walther pps 40 accessories
walther pps 9mm accessories
walther pps accesories

walther pps accessories

walther pps acessories
walther pps aftermarket
walther pps flashlight
walther pps lasermax
Click on a term to search for related topics.