WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPQ

Like Tree202Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2016, 12:06 PM   #741

Wolfierules907 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by BartCarter View Post

Why can't Walther simply offer an M1 version of all their models?
I'd get a PPQ45 if they made an M1, don't understand why a German manufacturer doesn't make Euro mag releases, well I do, it's marketing for US based customers who can't adopt to the superior paddle release.
BartCarter likes this.
Wolfierules907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 12-24-2016, 12:15 PM   #742

SpringGunTunes .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfierules907 View Post
I do, it's marketing for US based customers who can't adopt to the superior paddle release.
Or the Metric system.
Old 01-16-2017, 02:02 PM   #743

kampers .22
I took my PPQ out of my holster while sitting in the truck. Bucket seats. Stealthgear OWB Flex holster used. PPQ M2 4" 9 mm. When I put the gun in a center console holster to keep secure while I went into the hospital to get some test done I didn't notice anything wrong or unusual at that time. I didn't hear anything as I was wearing some Samsung Level ear bugs and playing music though my Bluetooth of my smartphone.

When I returned to the truck and retrieved my gun I noticed that the magazine was missing. Now I have to search though all the nooks and crannies of my truck's seat and behind the truck seat to see if the magazine fell out. It might have come out and into my lap and then fell out of the truck when I got out of the truck. Someone else may have found it as I didn't see anything on the ground next to my driver side door when I got back to the truck. So it's still in my truck or someone else found it on the parking lot. I traced my steps back home and looked on the driveway at home and in the grass next to the edge of the driveway to see if it fell out there. No luck.

Now a few days before this all happened I was playing with the gun and remember checking the trigger bar to see where it interfaced with other parts on the gun. I had to have taken the magazine out and the bullet out of the chamber before taking the slide off the gun. And I found a magazine just like the one I had lost in my shooting bag. I have three PPQ magazines now left. I can't remember if I left it out of the gun and in the bag and never noticed it was missing until I got back in the truck that day or what.

I posted about this the other day but didn't see my post in here today and figured it was either deleted or moved down or put in this pinned thread. So I'm reposting this again.

I want to make sure that the magazine doesn't fall out of my PPQ now that it's happened to me.

I bought some cheap magazine holders and was using them. They clip on the belt and when I was getting in and out of my truck the magazines with all the bullets in them were falling out of the mag holder on my belt. I heard them hit the sidewalk or concrete when I was not wearing my music head set. But when I'm wearing the head set and listening to music I can't hit them falling onto the concrete and don't know that they are falling out. I had to stop using those cheap mag holder as they were not retaining my mag.
kampers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:26 PM   #744

Moritsuna .22
I talked to a walther rep (email) and he said the PPQ m2 in 9mm still does not ship with a stiffer mag release spring. To those that have asked walther for a spring, how easy is it to install? I'm only used to disassembling glocks lol.

Most likely, the M1 is the better edition.
Moritsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:27 AM   #745

spt_1955 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moritsuna View Post
I talked to a walther rep (email) and he said the PPQ m2 in 9mm still does not ship with a stiffer mag release spring. To those that have asked walther for a spring, how easy is it to install? I'm only used to disassembling glocks lol.

Most likely, the M1 is the better edition.
very easy. Took 5 minutes. You can see it done here:

spt_1955 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPQ

Search tags for this page
aftermarket wolf mag release spring for walther ppq m2

magazine falls out of walther's ppq

ppq magazine release

problems reversing magazine release ppx

walther ppq

walther ppq m2 mag release

walther ppq m2 magazine falls out

walther ppq mag release

walther ppq mag release weak

walther ppq magazine release

walther ppq problems

walther ppx stronger spring for mag release

Click on a term to search for related topics.