Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPQ

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #21

shootist87122 .22
Sponsored Links
Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepod View Post
Crazy! I ordered my blade-tech holster for the PPQ m2 last week on 3/7. I just received it in the mail today. They said 3-4 weeks production time, but maybe i got lucky.

Fits great! I'm super happy with it.

I have the bottom of it open for the 5" barrel once I get my hands on a PPQ M2 5"
Good job. I know where to go if the Comp-Tac does not work with the M2.
shootist87122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:35 PM   #22

Sundevil827 .22
Quote:
Crazy! I ordered my blade-tech holster for the PPQ m2 last week on 3/7. I just received it in the mail today. They said 3-4 weeks production time, but maybe i got lucky.

Fits great! I'm super happy with it.

I have the bottom of it open for the 5" barrel once I get my hands on a PPQ M2 5"
Congrats, I have a P99 one on order since 2/22, and it's still in production. Gotta say, I'm impressed you could get a holster made, shipped and delivered in 3 business days.

Methinks that it could have been one that someone canceled, and was sitting there. Either or, looks good, and congrats!
Sundevil827 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:26 AM   #23

litlepod .22
They might have scurried it to the front since they had some issues with the customer service for me. I got bounced around customer service for 2 days with mixed messages about them having the M2 or not. Either way, no complaints! I'm super happy that they were accommodating. I think since mine was custom ordered with the bottom cut out to fit the 5" model that this probably wasn't one lying around since a normal M2 holster would be closed at the bottom.
litlepod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 05:13 PM   #24

shootist87122 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by shootist87122 View Post
Good job. I know where to go if the Comp-Tac does not work with the M2.
It was No Joy on the Comp-Tac International PPQ holster fitting the PPQ "M2" 9mm. There is a flair where the rear of the trigger guard joins the receiver, and a shelf to protect the mag release button - on the M2. Apparently the Classic PPQ is not as wide or "flaired" at this point.

I'll be calling to get a return authorization number.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:06 PM   #25

jqunac .22
Quote:
It was No Joy on the Comp-Tac International PPQ holster fitting the PPQ "M2" 9mm. There is a flair where the rear of the trigger guard joins the receiver, and a shelf to protect the mag release button - on the M2. Apparently the Classic PPQ is not as wide or "flaired" at this point.

Sorry it didn't work out I was wanting to order one also. Ideally I'm hoping they will offer the paddle but not willing to wait all that long. Looks like Blade Tech will be getting my order soon.

Thanks for taking the initiative.
jqunac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:30 PM   #26

Ender .22
Quote:

Thanks for the update. Just got word that the Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra I ordered has shipped. Don't have a lot of hope that it will fit my M2 based on your experience. Guess we'll see.

Will keep the group posted.
Ender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 03:41 PM   #27

shootist87122 .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ender View Post
Thanks for the update. Just got word that the Comp-Tac Infidel Ultra I ordered has shipped. Don't have a lot of hope that it will fit my M2 based on your experience. Guess we'll see.

Will keep the group posted.
My guess is, it won't, but I'm interested to see if the results are the same as my OWB International try with Comp-Tac.

FWIW, I'm out $15 to get it here and another $6.00 for the return. Pisser since I emailed them it was for an M2 (and had the return correspondence indicating no ability to verify). But then the rep I talked to for the RMA # indicated he already knew the Comp-Tac International would not fit the M2.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:57 PM   #28

litlepod .22
Go with the Blade-tech The one I got had a very slight snag in it and I e-mailed them. They paid for shipping back to them to get it corrected. I was the first M2 holster they made so they were still prototyping it and I sent pics of where it was slightly snagging on my slide and they sent me a return postage stamp and fixed it and sent me it back.
litlepod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 01:40 PM   #29

shootist87122 .22
Quote:
Go with the Blade-tech The one I got had a very slight snag in it and I e-mailed them. They paid for shipping back to them to get it corrected. I was the first M2 holster they made so they were still prototyping it and I sent pics of where it was slightly snagging on my slide and they sent me a return postage stamp and fixed it and sent me it back.
litepod,

I'm attempting to get the right person at Blade-Tech now, but waiting on a call back. Do you remember who you talked to?

Also, can you post the pic of the slide-snagging issue - or give more detail in case I need to discuss that with them?
Old 03-18-2013, 03:53 PM   #30

stvan1 .22
Here is my PPQ M2 in a CompTac Infidel Ultra

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stvan1/8569932552/
stvan1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPQ

Search tags for this page
holster for ppq m2
holster for walther ppq 9mm
holster for walther ppq m2
holster walther ppq m2
holsters for walther ppq m2
holsters for walther ppq m2 9mm

ppq m2 holster

ppq m2 holster blade-tech
ppq m2 holsters
walther ppq m2 9mm holster

walther ppq m2 holster

walther ppq m2 holsters

Click on a term to search for related topics.