WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPQ

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By JasonB

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2013, 07:49 AM   #1

GunOwner .22
Will we be able to buy the new ppq m2 guns? Or is everything already sold out?

Sponsored Links
I would not mind buying a the ppq m2. I was wondering what is the best way to buy one of these before they are all old out?

Will we be paying a premium to buy these guns because of the current gun market conditions?

Does anyone know if the Navy edition will be available for sale?
GunOwner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 02:33 PM   #2

SmokinSigs357 .22
Your best bet is to go into your LGS and throw some money down on one and make sure they get on the waiting list. According to various sources listed on this site, the popular (but not confirmed) answer is that they will be rolling in in March.

I really don't see them going for above retail...things are going to settle down, once the gun community realizes that we have been our own worst enemy in this whole frenzy. The AWB will not pass and every day, I hear more Democrats backing down from a full on AWB. They are more concerned with the mental health and background check issues.

Not sure on the Navy model.

SIG P220 9MM Made in W. Germany
SIG "POLIZEI" P225 Made in Germany
SIG P226 MK25 "Navy" 9mm
SIG P228 Made in Germany
SIG P229 EXTREME 9mm
H&K USP 45 Compact Stainless
H&K P30S 9mm
H&K 45
H&K USP 45 Tactical
Walther PPQ 'Classic'
Walther PPS
-all tragically lost in a boating accident....

Last edited by SmokinSigs357; 02-06-2013 at 02:35 PM.
SmokinSigs357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 06:12 PM   #3
Supporting Member

olsoul .22
Don't worry, the elves in Ulm are busy cobbling together many PPQs and sprinkling each with a touch of Walther magic. There will be plenty of them to go around.

The PPQ Navy will be available in the M2 version and if you check the online gun stores you will find they already have the model number in their inventory. Just be patient it will arrive. However remember you are in line for a Navy behind me!
Actually I have a Classic Navy ordered right now, but might go with an M2 Navy if this doesn't come to fruition.

Last edited by olsoul; 02-06-2013 at 06:19 PM.
olsoul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #4

GRP17 .22
Called a bunch of LGS around me, still no word on when. According to one I called, they said it would well be over $700 since other stores are getting well over $700 by selling the classic on auction sites instead of in store. ..............If the M2 comes out in March, it gives me some time for my tax return to come in .
GRP17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 09:47 PM   #5

JasonB .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRP17 View Post
Called a bunch of LGS around me, still no word on when. According to one I called, they said it would well be over $700 since other stores are getting well over $700 by selling the classic on auction sites instead of in store. ..............If the M2 comes out in March, it gives me some time for my tax return to come in .
I think that particular gun store might be in for a rude surprise if they hope to regularly get over $700 for a basic M2. Supply (minimal) and demand (high since it may be discontinued in the states and the last shipments have run dry, in addition to the panic buying which is slowly dying down) for the Classic drove prices to near insane levels (and I think some of the 9mm Classics that sold for $1500+ on GB were sham bids). Someone might pay $700 for the honor to be one of the first M2 owners, but competition and supply, especially from the big online sellers, will keep prices in the $550 range (give or take $50), much like the Classic in the pre-insanity buying era of the last 6 weeks. Hopefully Walther does indeed keep the supply of Classics coming, which would obviously bring the price back down significantly. Just glad I got my 9mm Classic (for about $500 NIB from Lanbos) just before the madness hit, regardless . I guess with all that said, some shops were always pricing the Classic at $700+ (and may well do so for the M2), I'm just surprised there were people paying that.
mechehog and Rassilon like this.
JasonB is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > PPQ

Search tags for this page
buy ppq m2 9mm competition
buy ppq-m2

buy walther ppq m2

buy walther ppq m2 in connecticut
can i buy a ppq m2 in california
gun dealers for ppq m2
walther ppq m2 5 competition buy
walther ppq m2 navy
walther ppq m2 navy worth the extra money
what comes with walther ppq m2 when you buy
where in indiana to buy walther ppq m2

where to buy ppq m2

Click on a term to search for related topics.