Walther Forums banner

New Holster - Love it so far...

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  DrE 
#1 ·
I've been struggling with the Bianchi Model 100 holster I bought for the PPK. It isn't very comfortable for me, but that may be because of the high back that I thought was a good option. Turns out it basically adds weight and bulk to the package. I'm not degrading their product. They've been in business for years and the quality of the item I purchased was very good. It just isn't right for me. If anyone's interested, I'd be happy to offer it at half price of what I paid ($44). It might work for you better than it has for me.

So, back to my story. While I was at the gun shop today picking up some ammo for tomorrow, I saw this little Tagua IWB holster. It looked much smaller than my Bianchi. One other thing I noticed was the fact that the muzzle end is open so it's not a lint or sand or dirt trap. So, I picked it up. I've had it on, and it's very comfortable. In fact I actually forget I'm wearing it after a very short time.

I'm still trying to find a more sturdy belt, so if anyone has any recommendations for that item, please pass them along. Here's a photo of both holsters so you can see the difference.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks like a nice, little holster. Best of luck with it! ;)

As an aside, you could have easily "cured" your Bianchi 100 by spending a few seconds with a pair of tin snips. Can you guess how I know? :D

#4 ·
XT --- Let me see... I'm guessing you knew a guy who had a friend who's buddy owned a gun shop where they had a holster like that and then this guy went in there one time and.. I give up. You're probably right about the tin snips. I never thought of that.

#5 ·
I'm keepin' th' Bianchi Pro, but I have a few other choices as well.

I claim the others to be my colostomy bags. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.