P99 [Q] vs [AS] vs [QA] vs [DAO] - Page 6 - WaltherForums
WaltherForums

Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > P99

Like Tree21Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2016, 08:38 PM   #51
Supporting Member

imaoldfart .22
Post a link to an add touting an 11 # DA trigger pull on the P99. I think the PPS has something like that in Maine, maybe the P99 does too, but that'd be news to me.

Walther advertises the P99 as having a 9 lb. DA pull and a 4.5 lb. SA pull. I have a Lyman digital trigger pull gauge....and confirmed these ratings on my P99.

Here ya go.....this covers ALL the current P99 offerings (P99 9mm/40, P99C 9mm/40). They all have the SAME trigger pull....see below.

Last edited by imaoldfart; 06-11-2016 at 08:49 PM.
imaoldfart is offline   Reply With Quote
Register
Old 06-11-2016, 08:43 PM   #52
Super Moderator

UniversalExports .38
Don't know where you're getting that figure. The 9-pound DA/4.5-pound SA figures I got came from the WaltherArms website. But, just to make sure, I went to the German CarlWalther.DE website and double checked. There they list the trigger as 4,000gr DA/2,000gr SA, which works out to 8.82 pounds DA and 4.41 pounds SA.

The Globe is a ship that has everything—
Including a serial killer with a large knife
and a penchant for the rich and beautiful.

Visit me at my Blog and on Facebook

Last edited by UniversalExports; 06-12-2016 at 11:33 AM.
UniversalExports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 08:33 AM   #53

Quickshot .22
My Wrong Guys, I got the 11# from the thread on here about triggers posted on 12-11-13 by IOF. I must have looked at every review that there is and have tried to compare the 99 with others. Too much info. Sorry gents and thanks for straightening me out. Quick
Quickshot is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 06-12-2016, 09:11 AM   #54
Supporting Member

imaoldfart .22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quickshot View Post
Brother Walther owners. I have a CCP, a PPX and a shield. I really would like to spring for a P99c AS. Everyone talks about spring replacements. Is there someone on here who has a___ stock____ P99cAS that has been fired a few hundred rounds and uses a trigger gauge to tell exactly what the DA and SA are breaking at, at this time? Could be deal breaker or maker, not to anxious about 11# DA. Quick
No problem, Quick. Personally, I'm a tweaker......a spring changer.....I mess with everything. Sometimes I do good, other times not. But I always learn something along the way. Yep, the P99C is a fine pistol, and the three trigger modes (DA, AS & SA) are unique in the industry. The DA pull, at 9 lbs. is so smooth, it doesn't seem like 9 lbs. and ALL followup shots automatically transition to SA, which just happens to be one of the BEST SA pulls/breaks and reset on the market.

If you're looking for a compact pistol with a DA/SA pull, you can't do better than a P99C. I use 'slickguns' search engine to find deals....it doesn't list EVERY seller out there, but it does a pretty nice job. Here ya go...I searched using the UPC code for a 9mm ( https://www.slickguns.com/search/apa...0113?view=list ).

Lower Navigation
Go Back   WaltherForums > Walther Firearms > P99

Search tags for this page

p99 qa vs as

p99c dao vs qa
p99q
p99q vs p99

walther as vs qa

walther p99 q

walther p99 qa vs as

walther p99 vs p99as
walther p99 vs ppq
walther p99c dao
walther p99c qa vs as
walther ppq vs p99
Click on a term to search for related topics.