Walther Forums banner

Looking to sell my P88 Champions

6K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  Desert Arms 
#1 ·
:D I caught the thread previous about the P88 Champion when searching around on the internet.

I have two Walther P88 Champions for sale.

The first one is actually SN 10001, confirmed by Earl's Repair service to be the first Walther P88 Champion ever produced. Condition is very good.

I have a second one for sale, it is a later model, very good-excellent condition.

I can post pics when I get home from work tonight.

Any idea what a good price would be?

I'm in Canada by the way, however I am experienced in import/export of firearms. I know a few companies that can handle the proceedures.

#3 ·
You might start here:

http://www.waltherforums.com/showthread.php?t=13390

You also could send a PM to the forum member who successfully sold his and see if he'll tell you how much he got -- providing he'll accept a PM (not everyone does, for whatever reason).

The bottom line is that the pistol is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. I would think that something at $1,200 or above would be an appropriate starting place for consideration, depending on its overall condition, it's mechanical reliability, what comes with it, if anything, etc.

Once you decide, give some consideration to posting it here, with photos. I'm sure that some of our members would want to get a crack at it.

#10 ·
Those look awesome, I wish I could afford one right now. Best of luck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.