Walther Forums banner

New Members: Introduce Yourselves Here ...

409K views 5K replies 2K participants last post by  LGHY54 
#1 ·
Greetings, and welcome to the Walther Forums.

Please take the time to browse around a bit and become familiar with the place; we hope that you'll spend some quality time with us. Be sure to visit the FAQ section (second from the left on the Blue Bar, where you also will find the Members List, the site's Search function, etc.). And holler if you have questions; you'll find the members here to be friendly and helpful.

In the meantime, take the time to introduce yourself here.

#4 ·
Hi all I suppose I am a new member From North Dakota :D

I bought a P99 a few months back and it is one of the nicest pistols I have ever shot

some of my hobbies are firearms (have a few riffles, a couple scatterguns, and a couple pistols) I also like automobiles, computers, and am very interested in music ;)

anyway I am glad I found a place with more people who like their Walther as much as I like mine

have a good day all I am glad to be a part of this nice site

#6 ·
Welcome, ref441. We've got a couple of FFL holders among the current merry band of forum members, so you guys will no doubt have plenty of opportunity to compare notes on all of the craziness out there at the moment.

Enjoy your time on the forum. And do tell us what you first "new" Walther purchase is going to be.

#8 ·
There's an old rule in the gun world: Of the guns you like or enjoy most, never sell one, never abandon one, never let one get out of your sight. Somewhere along the line, you'll live to regret it. Let's hope that good fortune smiles on you once again and you'll regain something that you've lost.

#2,316 ·
Xin chao cac ban

Greetings from Colorado,
Have had a P99 for 5 years now and absolutely love it. Am looking at a PPS for concealed carry when my job situation stabilizes. Great information here, keep up the good work.
Pretty much exactly what he said except I haven't had my P99 for 5 years. It was the first pistol that I've shot a long time ago and always knew that I was going to get one. Absolutely love it and now I am looking for a good deal for a PPS for carry. It was a toss up between the M&P shield and the PPS but the PPS won by an inch or two.

#12 ·
Good morning, Flash, and welcome to the forum. Happy to have you on board.

Looks like you have a good start on the Walther line. All you need now are Models 1 through 9, a P1, a P4, a full-sized P88, a P99, a P99C, a PPS, a PP, a PPK, a PPK/S, a TP, a TPH ... no worries. You'll be among friends here and have lots of times to catch up.

#13 ·
Hey everyone my name is Brian and I just purchased my first gun; a P22 at a great price! Yes, I know that it's a plinker but I like the idea of having a gun that's going to be fun to shoot and a box of 550 rounds costing only $18.00 is very appealing! I live here in Jacksonville, Fl where we have warmth, beaches and babes!! hahaha

#14 ·
Hi guys, welcome to Walther Forums!
I'm actually just here today to test posting a picture per Banddr's instructions. It looks like a good spot to test post(?)!
This may come up as full size (640 pixels wide) or a thumbnail. Or it might not work at all! It's why I need to try it anyway.
Mods can delete this post at any time.
Thanks!

Heres a pic (I hope):

[URL="[/URL]

or:

#20 ·
Servus

Hi, just wanted to say hello and quickly introduce myself. As being from Austria, I might be a bit of an "Alien" among all you Americans ;) but I will try real hard to adept myself.

As English isn't my mother tongue please excuse any errors in either my grammer or my spelling. Unfortunately there is no similar forum bout walther in zentral Europe (at least as far as I know) which si quite a pitty considering that this is a german manufacturer.

Anyway, I hope this forum will last a while and as far as I could see by now, there seem to be lots of friendly people here.

Ciao
Alex

#21 ·
Greetings, and welcome to the forum, Samtex. This is a good, active forum that has been around for awhile now. You will find it to be a friendly place to post and learn, and your English is more than passable, especially when you consider what the internet and email and twitter and blogs and all the rest of it have done to destroy good writing and clear communication in this day and age. :) Enjoy your time here.

#22 ·
Hello from windy and wild Wyoming. I have two Walther G22s and a Walther P99 in .40, as well as some "lesser" guns. :)

I'm interested in guns for hunting, competitive shooting, and self defense. I was a long gun only guy until I acquired my P99 a few years ago. Since then I've branched out and have enjoyed the ride, though my wallet hasn't always enjoyed the cost!

#25 ·
Cliff it is, though if you don't sign off with it, you'll likely to be Wyo -- or a version thereof -- for a long time to come. :)

Don't give up on the ship on the rifle sub-section. We have some folks who drop in from time to time and post there. You may just find a friend or two yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.